Alright, I'm going to look at supplies tonight. We're most likely going wooden box i.e. The Early November box set ETR did. I spoke to Patrick today and he's in for the screen printing. Still working out the details but I want to keep it simple and keep it at 2 themes on the slide cover. As of right now I'm going to limit these to 25. More details soon!

Alright, I'm going to look at supplies tonight. We're most likely going wooden box i.e. The Early November box set ETR did. I spoke to Patrick today and he's in for the screen printing. Still working out the details but I want to keep it simple and keep it at 2 themes on the slide cover. As of right now I'm going to limit these to 25. More details soon!

In.

You should pm the people who pm'd you to confirm that you got it. Just wanna make sure I'm part of this! (Pm'd you a while back)

so fucking in for this

I'm going to do my best to keep this in between $25-$30, please remember that the costs associated with this will be used for material, shipping, and paying Patrick for his services. I'm not looking to make a single dollar off of this. With that being said I've wanted to contribute to the VC community for a long time and I really hope that this is what I can do. 

You should pm the people who pm'd you to confirm that you got it. Just wanna make sure I'm part of this! (Pm'd you a while back)

I will, I apologize for not getting back to you yet. I'm still at work with my after school program so it's hard to spend more than a few minutes at a time with my computer but I have a list going and everyone will be replied to by 7pm est. 

I'm going to do my best to keep this in between $25-$30, please remember that the costs associated with this will be used for material, shipping, and paying Patrick for his services. I'm not looking to make a single dollar off of this. With that being said I've wanted to contribute to the VC community for a long time and I really hope that this is what I can do. 

this. hmmm.

above. hmmm.

above. hmmm.

oh sorry. not so much about the price. more about how i'm torn because I really do love barker-era blink but have zero interested in Cheshire and Buddha, don't need mtts, and probably wouldn't spring for greatest hits. this sounds awesome and would love to be a part of it. i'm sure you'll do it so freaking well so I don't want to miss out on an opportunity like this. just might be kind of lame to have a half-full box set, ya know?

oh sorry. not so much about the price. more about how i'm torn because I really do love barker-era blink but have zero interested in Cheshire and Buddha, don't need mtts, and probably wouldn't spring for greatest hits. this sounds awesome and would love to be a part of it. i'm sure you'll do it so freaking well so I don't want to miss out on an opportunity like this. just might be kind of lame to have a half-full box set, ya know?

No worries, was just playing with you.

That's actually coming too, HT exclusive on red/yellow split colored vinyl limited to 1000

Should be out around 12/10.

I just didnt put it on there cause it wasnt really part of the "slatter series". I didnt do this one on a splatter since a pretty awesome looking splatter already exists.

I'll add this info to the OP though.

Dope! Glad to see I will be able to get a cheap copy then.

In! Sounds brilliant.

Europe and Canada friends please hold off on messaging me for now.

Nothing is solid right now, but I'll let everyone know soon. I have a friend of mine coming over this weekend with some tools for measurements and we're going to try and make a prototype box just to see if this is even possible to do. 

Travis, is there going to be a "pre-order" on hottopic.com for these, or are they gonna be put online the date it says? like the self-titled says 12/10, is it going to be on hottopic.com on 12/10 or days before that for pre-order? Thank you very much.

Hot Topic doesn't really do pre orders.