There's a mall about 30 minutes north of here that I visit on occasion.  It's carried a very limited supply of vinyl for as long as I can remember.  It was on the list of stores that received physical copies of the S/T splatter, much to my surprise.  No one in this area seems to listen to vinyl, so there's a fair chance that a couple of copies may be in stock.  I'll make it a point to check the next time I'm in town.  Would be looking for cost + shipping for anyone still on the hunt.

checking in.   are they $25?  also, do you know if siren song is available?

checking in.   are they $25?  also, do you know if siren song is available?

You've got dibs.  I actually haven't set foot in the place for a couple of years now.  I suppose it wouldn't hurt to call and confirm the quantities and price.  I'll give them a ring tomorrow and see if it's even worth getting excited over.  I'll also ask about Siren Song if you'd like one.

You've got dibs.  I actually haven't set foot in the place for a couple of years now.  I suppose it wouldn't hurt to call and confirm the quantities and price.  I'll give them a ring tomorrow and see if it's even worth getting excited over.  I'll also ask about Siren Song if you'd like one.

Perfect.  If they have Siren Song and S/T I'm down.  If you could contact me with a price for both ppd to Canada in advance that would be cool since I'm pretty broke.

Thanks a lot.

Perfect.  If they have Siren Song and S/T I'm down.  If you could contact me with a price for both ppd to Canada in advance that would be cool since I'm pretty broke.

Thanks a lot.

PM'd.

Being as limited as their vinyl stock is, I can't imagine my store having too many copies.  I've got two spoken for, with the priority going to parkinglot.  I'll bump the thread if there's more to go around.

Enema of the State LP - clear vinyl with red and blue splatter limited to 2000 copies available end Jan/early Feb

Will we be getting a definite date as we near release? I already missed TOYPAJ and paid someone double for Self Titled on eBay. I'd rather not have to do that again. 

There's a mall about 30 minutes north of here that I visit on occasion.  It's carried a very limited supply of vinyl for as long as I can remember.  It was on the list of stores that received physical copies of the S/T splatter, much to my surprise.  No one in this area seems to listen to vinyl, so there's a fair chance that a couple of copies may be in stock.  I'll make it a point to check the next time I'm in town.  Would be looking for cost + shipping for anyone still on the hunt.

pm'd

UPDATE

Just gave the aforementioned Hot Topic a call.  Things were sounding good for a moment, when I specified which album I was looking for.  The gentleman on the other end said something along the lines of "Oh, yeah.  I just saw that one.  Let me check."  After a minute or two he returned, and told me that they were all out.  If it's any consolation, the dude said "But we should be getting more in -- it sold really well."

(I'm assuming he's unfamiliar with the specifics of limited presses, etc.)

Sorry guys.

UPDATE

Just gave the aforementioned Hot Topic a call.  Things were sounding good for a moment, when I specified which album I was looking for.  The gentleman on the other end said something along the lines of "Oh, yeah.  I just saw that one.  Let me check."  After a minute or two he returned, and told me that they were all out.  If it's any consolation, the dude said "But we should be getting more in -- it sold really well."

(I'm assuming he's unfamiliar with the specifics of limited presses, etc.)

Sorry guys.

No, they arent getting anymore. All the copies HT got have been sent out to stores/online already.

Not like this album wont get pressed again though.

Here's a list of stores that should have the TOYPAJ splatter in stock still.

Northwest Arkansas Mall Fayetteville AR Yuma Palms Yuma AZ Valley Plaza Mall Bakersfield CA Westfield Mission Valley San Diego CA Irvine Spectrum Center Irvine CA The Outlets at Orange Orange CA The Shoppes at Buckland Hills Manchester CT Tyrone Square St. Petersburg FL Pembroke Lakes Mall Pembroke Pines FL International Plaza Tampa FL Southern Hills Mall Sioux City IA Jordan Creek Town Center West Des Moines IA Northwoods Mall Peoria IL Westfield Southlake Merrillville IN Manhattan Town Center Manhattan KS Prien Lake Mall Lake Charles LA Valley Mall Hagerstown MD Marley Station Glen Burni MD St. Charles Towne Center Waldorf MD Miller Hill Mall Duluth MN River Hills Mall Mankato MN West Park Mall Cape Girardeau MO Rimrock Mall Billings MT Cross Creek Mall Fayetteville NC Westroads Mall Omaha NE Rio West Mall Gallup NM Polaris Fashion Place Columbus OH King of Prussia Mall King of Prussia PA Ross Park Mall Pittsburgh PA Governor's Square Mall Clarksville TN The Woodlands Mall The Woodlands TX Cielo Vista Mall El Paso TX Hulen Mall Fort Worth TX Westgate Mall Amarillo TX South Park Mall San Antonio TX Killeen Mall Killeen TX Sunset Mall San Angelo TX Potomac Mills Woodbridge VA Columbia Center Kennewick WA Kitsap Mall Silverdale WA Tacoma Mall Tacoma WA Westfield Capital Olympia WA

Mine came today :) The splatter looks really awesome in person. C/D-Side came a little warped but it plays fine

image_zpscf7ab8a6.jpg

Edit: Forget what I said about the warping, I guess it had to warm up since it was outside in these freezing temperatures

I missed out on the release of TOYPAJ last month, and after calling around to every Hot Topic in the U.S., I have only been able to track it down at one location, but they won't ship it to me. Does anyone have an extra copy they are willing to sell and ship to me?? This would be a huge help, and I am definitely looking forward to the upcoming releases in the splatter series...

Don't you think its a little much to call every single HT in the US? That is insane