would have normally cost me cost + $42 to ship it.....so $40 for you is pretty sweet, especially after market i suppose

Yeah, free shipping was included. I think I did alright. I'm really excited because I'm very, very close to completing my blink collection. I was just looking for some other people's opinion! :-)

After S/T, all I have left to get is Cheshire Cat and The Mark, Tom, & Travis Show.

they sold one back in NOVEMBER, bringing total sold from this buyer to 3, with 4 more "available". 

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Blink-182-vinyl-Enema-of-the-State-Clear-with-splatter-/301016968307?pt=Music_on_Vinyl&hash=item4616026c73

i dont get how these people get away with this, and i dont get even more why people are so stupid to buy these. 

Wish we could petition or something. It sucks ass having someone buy up a bunch of copies to flip causing those of us who actually want the record to listen and enjoy to miss out.

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/

start here. i think you should be able to make a change. 

I've was thinking the same thing. Maybe they work at a Hot Topic and can buy them as soon as they come in.

I really dont think thats the case. Its just people who post or follow this board.

This happens all the time with a lot of the HT exclusives. As soon as I post something on here people start putting up copies on ebay before they even get manufactured to take advantage of people.

It's one thing if you *think* you're going to get your hands on ONE copy, but when you're preselling FIVE total copies, something is up. 

This person either works at Hot Topic or knows someone that works at Hot Topic who gives them a heads up and holds the copies until your*disney*helper gets there to buy all of them.

It's one thing if you *think* you're going to get your hands on ONE copy, but when you're preselling FIVE total copies, something is up.

This person either works at Hot Topic or knows someone that works at Hot Topic who gives them a heads up and holds the copies until your*disney*helper gets there to buy all of them.

This is a kewl theory but no. They just buy however many they presold on eBay when it goes up on the HT website.

Was at Lloyd center ht the other day in Portland OR, bought a copy of MEteora and Rise Against.. Girl checking me out asked if I ever sell the records I buy. I responded with "I collect records, but yes, sometimes I will sell a record down the road". She then went on to tell me these are in high demand, and she sells them after her Ht discount.

Pretty lame that employees are doing this. But nothing I can really do about it. Just hoping they have a "one per employee" limit, otherwise that would be really messed up.

Was at Lloyd center ht the other day in Portland OR, bought a copy of MEteora and Rise Against.. Girl checking me out asked if I ever sell the records I buy. I responded with "I collect records, but yes, sometimes I will sell a record down the road". She then went on to tell me these are in high demand, and she sells them after her Ht discount.

Pretty lame that employees are doing this. But nothing I can really do about it. Just hoping they have a "one per employee" limit, otherwise that would be really messed up.

If she was checking you out you should have got her number :)

This is a kewl theory but no. They just buy however many they presold on eBay when it goes up on the HT website.

Don’t see how your theory is any more valid than mine.

How do they know when it is going to go up on the HT website? How do they know they're going to get that many copies?

I get on the site within the day of releases to get 1 personal press and stuff is increasingly getting sold out by the time I get there. 

There's a connection somewhere. If an employee is openly admitting that they use their discount to flip a record, they probably don't hesitate to hook up a friend or themselves to double their money. Because why would you put yourself on the line and pre-sell 5 copies if you might only get your hands on 3?