I got copy yesterday in the mail, I had to look really hard to see the pixilation. Personally, it doesn't look that bad. Sure, you can argue that people pay money for a quality product and people get paid good money to design the jackets but I look at it this way: its not as bad as the Finch WIITB release. That was bad. Compared to this, this looks perfect.

Got this today, took a GOOD look and didn't notice this at all. Not even going to check to see if you're right because:

1) I don't care

2) If I didn't notice it upon my initial look it's probably not relevant enough to give a shit

3) Parts of the cover are glossy, some parts are flat, just like the original CD, and I am totally stoked to see that kind of detail.The splatter on the record itself looks great as well.

4) Want to see a pixelated cover that you might actually have some grounds to complain? Go check out HT's first re-release of Thrice - The Artist in the Ambulance. I own it and the pixelated image sucks, but who cares, I'm spinning wax of a record I love that I didn't own before for $20.

Do not have the original, but I have the 2nd pressing from HT and didn't even notice a difference. Honestly Travis, you're a dear to respond to these people complaining, but really I think the effort is useless as they are out of their freakin' minds.

You can thank liberals for that! EVERYONE, no matter how insignifigant, has a right to complain and be heard!

But honestly, the issue is more the "anonymity" of most of these complaining assholes.

Nobody knows who they are, nobody will ever know, so they feel like they can just "like" a facebook page to make a statement, or mouth off wherever to anybody who will let them because they spent $25 (which is 3+ hours of mind-numbing work at the local burger joint) without having to be accountable for the shit they post. Amazing progressive society we live in these days...

For being a macho misogynstic asshole, you have the music taste of a 14 year old girl. Blink 182 and Brand New? Come on. It has baffled me for a while.

For being a macho misogynstic asshole, you have the music taste of a 14 year old girl. Blink 182 and Brand New? Come on. It has baffled me for a while.

I'm curious what you find feminine or immature about enjoying both those bands. Especially brand new. Sure, blink was young and silly on many early releases but they developed and released well crafted albums. And brand news Devil and God and Vices in no way show any signs of youthful femininity. So I'm just confused as to why you'd insinuate their fanbases are predominantly young teen females. The only reason I can think of is that these are bands one usually finds early in their music discovering endeavours. Still, though, that in no way diminishes the respect their adult fanbases have for the music they create.

I'm curious what you find feminine or immature about enjoying both those bands. Especially brand new. Sure, blink was young and silly on many early releases but they developed and released well crafted albums. And brand news Devil and God and Vices in no way show any signs of youthful femininity. So I'm just confused as to why you'd insinuate their fanbases are predominantly young teen females. The only reason I can think of is that these are bands one usually finds early in their music discovering endeavours. Still, though, that in no way diminishes the respect their adult fanbases have for the music they create.

There's an entire side of this record dedicated to butt sex, fart jokes, and getting fat off semen. I think the female part is coming from most of the lyrical content from both bands. A bit of a stretch though, I would have just said the musical taste of a 14 year old.

TOYPAJ, S/T and MTaTS are so I wouldn't be surprised if EotS was too. Not sure if Dude Ranch ever was so I can't speak to that.

Well S/T and MTaTS were because they were 2 discs and that's the norm with a double LP, I didn't realize TOYPAJ was though. EOTS (I think) has been done by hot topic with a gatefold, so we'll see.

I'm pretty sure the MTS pressing was

Yeah, the MTS did, but I want to say there was another press that did it too.