^ Too funny. I joined around Jan/Feb, also because of the Blink splatter reissues. I googled blink hot topic vinyl & stumbled across this thread. Glad I did!

That was exactly what I did. My ex had found the Self Titled at her local HT in texas, and I was just in shock that I didn't know anything about it. And in frantically looking for a copy I found the boards. And I love it

I had no idea! I also joined sometime around december. I guess this series really directed a lot of traffic to the boards

^ Too funny. I joined around Jan/Feb, also because of the Blink splatter reissues. I googled blink hot topic vinyl & stumbled across this thread. Glad I did!

crazy! now i spend way too much time on here and buy way too much vinyl! haha. ive also found some good new music and good deals on records from this site.

I'm glad I don't have the interweb at home or I'd always be on here. Vinyl has become an addiction for me. I gotta set high priorities on what I really want & hold off on the rest. Way behind on bills :D. Just can't stand missing out & then paying ridiculous eBay/flipper prices when something becomes OOP.

For you newbies that are audiophiles, I recommend picking up the 10th anniversary edition of Enema pressed on 180g black vinyl. I have it and sounds noticeably better than my first press on blue vinyl.

That goes for TOYPAJ compared to the tri-color I had too. I hang the pretty ones on the wall and listen to the 180g black : )

For you newbies that are audiophiles, I recommend picking up the 10th anniversary edition of Enema pressed on 180g black vinyl. I have it and sounds noticeably better than my first press on blue vinyl.

That goes for TOYPAJ compared to the tri-color I had too. I hang the pretty ones on the wall and listen to the 180g black : )

I don't have what you guys would call a good player/turmtable. I save my audiophile pleasures for WAV files ripped from CDs. I have every CD released by blink including the 3 variant TOYPAJ DigiPaks from 2001

I hope to get both of those at some point.

where can i pick the EOTS 10th anniversary for a DECENT price?

I thought I saw somewhere that EOTS will be $19.99 since it is a single LP, and the 2xLPs will be $24.99.

I remember seeing that too.  I think the only 2LP that will be more is Neighborhoods.  That one is gonna be 29.50 as per OP.

"We are doing the double gatefold that the original release had so this one will be $29.50"

also, thank you everyone for your welcome posts, i'm glad you are all nice and welcoming. Other blogs people tend to be very rude. So again, thanks for the hospitality! look forwards to discussing future blink/other vinyl releases with you all! 

I surely can't wait for EOTS!! 

Trust me, people on this forum can be just as rude as others if you come in here acting like an idiot. You seem like a nice, respectful person though, so welcome!