This thread in a nutshell:

Delays

"Oh, thank god. My wallet needed a break."

Release date approaches

"Travis, can you tell us what stores are getting this? "

"What time does Hot Topic put up their releases? I can't miss this. Is it right at midnight?"

Record is available

"Hot Topic's international shipping rates suck."

"These are already up on eBay for double the price."

"Has anybody gotten theirs yet?"

"Mine had a seam split." 

"People who are sending out packages at Hot Topic suck."

Small lull period when a bunch of new people join to post about how their Blink-182's biggest fan, and they can't wait for the next release. Oh, and how they want Flyswatter on vinyl or a splatter variant of +44 or Box Car Racer.

Repeat. (Let me know if I missed anything)

threads will always be like this, got to take the good with the bad. I'm really anticipating only this album because it's my absolute favorite, there's nothing wrong with having a favorite album by a band and being excited they're going to re-release it to the fans again years later. Lighten up dude. lol 

This thread in a nutshell:

Repeat. (Let me know if I missed anything)

You missed people complaining about people complaining, and the people who complain about them.

(Stop yelling at Timmy for yelling at me, for yelling at Wanda, for yelling at Timmy, for yelling at Cosmo, for blah blah blah blah!)

Guys at my HT didn't even bother looking in the back for me. Guess making 4 times less than I do now would make me lazy too.

The folks at my local HT are so nice/helpful.

They just started carrying vinyl, so I have no idea where that will go - but with like Funko vinyl figures and stuff they'll look through boxes for ones in better condition and all that.

That's what I tried to have the girls at the one closest to me do.  Called earlier and they said they hadn't gotten them yet.  I'm afraid to wait until the morning but may take the risk.  If someone orders two, keep me in mind.  I wanted to have them hold it at the store until they got Dude Ranch and Buddha in so I could save on gas.  And on that note, is Dude Ranch still on schedule for the 27th?