I listened to the rest of the album after hearing the edited line on my pressing, and i didn't catch any other edits, and the lyric sheet reads the line unedited so it must of been some weird occurrence that caused this line to be edited in this way.  But aside from that small blemish (which does bum me out) I am still beyond stoked to finally own a copy of this, it is a beautiful pressing and it sounds great.

I wonder how much the people at customer service hate new vinyl tuesdays? My 15% off coupon was never applied to my account (yet again), and when I called and talked to the lady at CS, she didn't seem like she was in a good mood at all.......

I had a similar issue with my 15% discount, but all is fixed now. I made sure to call early before the phone lines got flooded

I had a similar issue with my 15% discount, but all is fixed now. I made sure to call early before the phone lines got flooded

I tried calling at 6AM (Central Time), and they weren't open yet.  Called back at 8:30 and got through just fine.  But it is weird that this is now the 3rd time I should have had a 15% off coupon that didn't get applied to my account and had to call about it.  Seems the HT computer system doesn't update accordingly.

I tried calling at 6AM (Central Time), and they weren't open yet.  Called back at 8:30 and got through just fine.  But it is weird that this is now the 3rd time I should have had a 15% off coupon that didn't get applied to my account and had to call about it.  Seems the HT computer system doesn't update accordingly.

Dumb question, how do you know you should have 15% off applied to your account? And it works on vinyl?

Dumb question, how do you know you should have 15% off applied to your account? And it works on vinyl?

I don't think there are any exclusions to the 15% reward you earn from the HT+1 account. I went into a HT store to make a purchase and the discount automatically showed on the cashiers screen after they looked up my HT+1 account. I asked If I could wait to use the discount because I knew I was making a larger purchase. When I went to my account on the HT website I couldn't find the discount. I think HT auto generates an email when you earn the 15% reward but I did not receive the email either.

Basically once your spending adds up to $150 or more in a certain amount of time you get 15% off of your next order.  And yes, it works on vinyl.  

So how do you know when you've done that? Based on points, or do you get an email or what? I've spent quite a bit of money and want some discounts haha

I feel the same way but I am trying to have self control lol.

Haha I feel you. If my copy were close to perfect I probably wouldn't be getting the new press. I got my copy from a fellow VC'er for a really fair price a year ago, but on a few tracks there's some cracking and hissing so a super clean new copy would be nice.

The 15% off coupon is a popup once you log in (if you earned the coupon).  It also asks you if you want to apply it when you go to check out. 

In regards to promos, I checked ebates (http://www.ebates.com/rf.do?referrerid=pMmc4eZifPXYAvv6gHApcg%3D%3D) (<-- referral link)  there is a $5 off $50 promo, HTMAY14 .  

So how do you know when you've done that? Based on points, or do you get an email or what? I've spent quite a bit of money and want some discounts haha

It's supposed to accumulate on your HT+ account online, but in my case every time I've ordered it hasn't.  So I've called HT CS and gave them the order # and then they add it to my account.  After that the 15% off discount shows up.  I spend $ on their site once a month or so and when I'm getting 5+ different albums on vinyl that discount sure is nice.

I was searching for a coupon before I had ordered earlier and saw the $5 off $50.  Nothing I wasn't to spend more money on right now so it didn't pay to spend more to get 5 off.  I did remember however to use ebates to get my 4% cashback.

So if you make any HT purchase through ebates you get 4% cashback all the time?

It's supposed to accumulate on your HT+ account online, but in my case every time I've ordered it hasn't.  So I've called HT CS and gave them the order # and then they add it to my account.  After that the 15% off discount shows up.  I spend $ on their site once a month or so and when I'm getting 5+ different albums on vinyl that discount sure is nice.

Sweet, thanks dude!