so, I'm guessing this is how all the splatter releases are? so for Dude Ranch I'm actually going to sleep in! sweet 

Idk, Dude Ranch can go either way. Either it won't be a fast seller as it wasn't as big as Enema or it could go really fast because it doesn't get pressed very often.

so, I'm guessing this is how all the splatter releases are? so for Dude Ranch I'm actually going to sleep in! sweet 

I mean...I just woke up for work, checked and ordered.

I don't understand the urgency of ordering something like this the second it goes up. 2,700 copies of a 15 year old album that has already been reissued twice(?).

That said, if Sleep's Holy Mountain was being reissued, I guess I'd probably stay up refreshing the page every 10 seconds. Eh.

Anyway, carry on you damn wiener kids.

Dig Deeper, when pressings had runs of 1000 or less it was not uncommon for them to sell out early, even before 9am eastern.  I remember Thrice The Artist in the Ambulance (green) and Vheissu (brown) both being gone before 9am, so some people got burned on those albums and now get up super early to make sure they are good to go. 

Dig Deeper, when pressings had runs of 1000 or less it was not uncommon for them to sell out early, even before 9am eastern.  I remember Thrice The Artist in the Ambulance (green) and Vheissu (brown) both being gone before 9am, so some people got burned on those albums and now get up super early to make sure they are good to go. 

This^ and anyway I am new to the whole vinyl collecting scene (started around a little more than year ago) and I had not been around for those earlier pressings so I am glad that I am able to get these while I can

"1000 or less"

"2700"

Your comment does not apply to anything.

Went to my local HT today and they said they sold their copies last week! Ordered online though.

Just a heads up, I'm not sure if its my phone specifically, but the mobile site didnt work for me. I loaded the desktop site and it worked fine.

And also you all seem a little TOO disappointed about missing 'sodomy'...

:)

I went to my HT last night and she said to check back wednesday, but she told me a lot of people were asking for it and they normally only get three copies. I decided to just order it online and wait for it to get sent to the store. I work at the mall, so its not a far drive or walk for me. I'll keep a look out and if i see any when I go to work again, I'll pick it up for someone on the board.

Shelbs, I can't explain it but I can speculate.  Thanks for your feedback on my commenting though, I appreciate it and will take it into consideration when posting another meaningless post such as this one. 

You're welcome.

I'll explain it for you though. 1,000 multiplied by 2.7 is 2,700 which is more than 1,000.