Everyone needs to calm down about shipping notifications. Seriously just relax and get off the computer for a while. It took me a week to get a confirmation for the TMATS record. You have nothing to worry about, unless they send you another email saying your order was canceled. Then maybe start worrying. 

Also this can not be reinforced enough recently.

This band attracts the worst people to this board.

Everyone needs to calm down about shipping notifications. Seriously just relax and get off the computer for a while. It took me a week to get a confirmation for the TMATS record. You have nothing to worry about, unless they send you another email saying your order was canceled. Then maybe start worrying. 

Truth.

I've called every store in a 30 mile radius of me. Either they're sold out or just telling me they are.

I hear ya... not everyone gets that not everyone lives near a HT that actually stocks vinyl.

Every store in a 30 mile radius? That would be zero for me haha I have one 45 minutes away and another an hour and a half away, closest two. But that's my fault for living in the middle of nowhere haha just glad I was able to get it online.

Ok Mr. Superior

Every store in a 30 mile radius? That would be zero for me haha I have one 45 minutes away and another an hour and a half away, closest two. But that's my fault for living in the middle of nowhere haha just glad I was able to get it online.

To be clear, to my east San Diego county has stores but they're 100 miles away and to my west, Los Angeles county is 40 miles but I'm sure most of those stores are sold out already.

Just called my local Ht (westfield mall Paramus) they said they haven't received any in store yet and neither has anyone else in the district. So take it as you will other Jersians.

i bought my copy online... guy said most likely they wont get them in, if they do it will be the bridgewater location. If my stores gets it in he willl save it for me he said so i'll have two and im most likely selling it to someone at no additional cost. just wanna be that nice guy :)