You're saying that would've come earlier than a confirmation, like instantly?  Here's hoping I don't get a cancellation, thanks for the correspondence.  I eagerly await the next update on whether or not Dude Ranch remains on schedule.

No one said that at all.

this is how i picture everyone in this thread:

YES.

You're saying that would've come earlier than a confirmation, like instantly?  Here's hoping I don't get a cancellation, thanks for the correspondence.  I eagerly await the next update on whether or not Dude Ranch remains on schedule.

Dude Ranch was bumped back just slightly. Should be out around 6/3 but that means Greatest Hits is most likely slightly bumped back a little as well.

There's your answer.

I used that option and the shipping status now says it shipped. Does any one know how long that should take?

I used it on May 2nd for a record, then got another email May 9th saying it had arrived at the store for pickup. Turns out the store didn't have it. 5 days later, they still don't have it  :mellow:  and I used it for Enema the other day, so I hope it works eventually ha

Hey guys, I'm trying to help out UK member bobby get his hands on some Hot Topic Releases, if anyone has an extra of the EOTS Splatter it's the last one I need to complete his shipment. I figured it would be easier for him to be able to get all 3 of his current wants for one shipping price.

So i totally got fucked by hot topic on this one, I ordered it at 2am the night it came out pacific time and then i received an email the next day saying that the credit card i used got declined because it was a Canadian card, but it also said that the item would be held. Just got off the phone with customer service and she told me that they are out of stock and dont have a copy for me anymore. Soooo, if anyone has an extra copy I would love to take it off your hands.