Buddha didn't get cancelled that dumbell that told u that is just a dick hole. Lol. 5/27 is the date when its comin out. They just want you to think it got cancelled so they have more to hoard for ebay. Get a real job faggot!! lol

Talk shit like this again and you'll be banned.

How about people stop being stupid instead of locking the thread, how else will Travis ATTEMPT to get information to us?

PM him with the specific answer you want. Not a million questions about irrelevant pressings.

When threads derail, innocent peeps become collateral damage.

GET TO THA CHOPPA

Cancelled or not I already got doubles of s/t & toyp&j since I got the 3 7s & splatter of toyp&j & the 2011 pressing & splatter of s/t so not having another double won't kill me. I got the yellow/red split already. My wallet took a beating for rsd. That cake boxset was the most expensive one of mine in awhile but totally worth it.

Cancelled or not I already got doubles of s/t & toyp&j since I got the 3 7s & splatter of toyp&j & the 2011 pressing & splatter of s/t so not having another double won't kill me. I got the yellow/red split already. My wallet took a beating for rsd. That cake boxset was the most expensive one of mine in awhile but totally worth it.

Please, tell us more.