Yeah after mine got canceled, I looked online and I think it was out of stock. Then later today someone mentioned it was back up. So I re-ordered.

If this one gets canceled/doesn't go through, I'll just wait til release date. I don't care too much for Buddha, if I get this press then cool. If not, whatever, there are some Buddha presses floating around online some places.

If this one gets canceled/doesn't go through, I'll just wait til release date. I don't care too much for Buddha, if I get this press then cool. If not, whatever

Not to be a dick, but after shipping and taxes isn't this [single] LP pushing $30?  There's no way I'd drop that kind of cash on a record I "didn't care too much for".  There are way too many releases - old and new alike - that I'd more-than kind of enjoy, for $30.

At the end of the day, it's your money.  And far be it from me to suggest how you spend it.  But that statement just seemed silly when we're talking about a record at premium price.

Not to be a dick, but after shipping and taxes isn't this [single] LP pushing $30? There's no way I'd drop that kind of cash on a record I "didn't care too much for". There are way too many releases - old and new alike - that I'd more-than kind of enjoy, for $30.

At the end of the day, it's your money. And far be it from me to suggest how you spend it. But that statement just seemed silly when we're talking about a record at premium price.

I'm trying to complete my blink record collection. I particularly like how this variant looks, so that's why I'm purchasing it.

I guess my statement was geared more to the fact that people were freaking out over canceled orders.

And yeah, total came out to $26.50 for me, but for this variant and keeping with the splatter series, I can deal with it.

EDIT: And yeah, by "not caring much for" I meant that it's not my favorite blink release, but I still want to complete the records

I've only heard Buddha once or twice. Not great, but it's cool to have a band's whole collection to see how far they've come. This is it?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Blink-182-Buddha-LP-Splatter-New-Sealed-Copy-44-green-day-NOFX-/271501916002?pt=Music_on_Vinyl&hash=item3f36c67762

Yes and yes. Reason for me to complete the collection and yes, that's what the press looks like.

Guest stl_ben.

Geez, 170+ posts in 4 days, that's got to be a record. Are they all in this thread? haha

It's been pretty dead at work lately, so I've been spending pretty much all day at my desk.  Booooooringgggg

Found this of the "edit" on EOTS. I wasn't aware until this thread, BUT ALL YOU SUCKAS GOT PLAYED.

I'll stick with my MTS pressing.

Welcome to a few weeks ago, nice of you to finally catch up.......

As for getting 'played' i couldn't care less that one word was changed and there's no way in hell i wasn't going to leave this album out and not complete this collection over something so trivial because lets be honest, that'd be just plain dumb. That's just my opinion though, each to their own and all that.