Got it!!!

It was funny, on while my phone on my way to work I tried to order it, and they wouldn't give me the paypal payment option but did allow the instore pickup. So I waited till I got to my office computer which then wouldn't let me do the in-store pickup but did let me do paypal. 

I swear, I think the website just wants to f*ck with me. Or I did not have enough coffee. Either way.

Looks like there are some copies of Enema back up. Enema, Dude Ranch and Buddha cost me $100ppd to England. Thought I may as well bite the bullet and order them whilst multiple are up at the same time - asking someone else to ship them wouldn't have saved much as Hot Topic's shipping doesn't vary when you buy 2 or 3 things. My bank balance hurts regardless  :(

Ordered! Doing the ship to store this time so I can save some money

Yep, same here.  My first time doing ship to store as well.  Not really sure if it's cheaper or not, due to the fact that the closest store to me is almost 10 miles away and I'll probably end up dealing with rush hour traffic in the city when I go to pick it up.

I actually liked Neighborhoods as well. I didn't love it, but I'd sooner listen to it than I would Cheshire Cat or Buddha. Natives, Kaleidoscope, Wishing Well, Even If She Falls, Hearts All Gone and After Midnight are all great blink songs IMO. And Tom's vocal delivery coupled with how trite the lyrics "Love Is Dangerous" are always makes me laugh.
The less said about Snake Charmer though, the better.

Ordered 15 EOTS (anyone else notice they are back in stock?), 10 Buddha and 25 DR. Chose the "ship to eBay" option that HT so graciously includes when you order 5 or more versions of the same album. They list them on eBay for 2-3x their retail price and only take a 5% cut and it saves me having to ship them to myself. I pass those savings on to the eBay customers!

Ordered 15 EOTS (anyone else notice they are back in stock?), 10 Buddha and 25 DR. Chose the "ship to eBay" option that HT so graciously includes when you order 5 or more versions of the same album. They list them on eBay for 2-3x their retail price and only take a 5% cut and it saves me having to ship them to myself. I pass those savings on to the eBay customers!

grreat.gif

riki-oh-headsmash_zps2f911933.gif