This isn't exactly about blink vinyl but I ordered some records using Hot Topic's site to store. I never got an email that it shipped but HT's website said that it did on the 29th. Yesterday the Fedex tracking number said it estimated delivery date was yesterday but now the same tracking number is showing up as N/A for estimated delivery. 

Anyone know how I should go about this?

This isn't exactly about blink vinyl but I ordered some records using Hot Topic's site to store. I never got an email that it shipped but HT's website said that it did on the 29th. Yesterday the Fedex tracking number said it estimated delivery date was yesterday but now the same tracking number is showing up as N/A for estimated delivery. 

Use common sense; call Hot Topic customer service. I'm not trying to be snarky this time, but c'mon, dude.

EDIT: or the FedEx.

HT shipping can be weird when it comes to status and ETA. wait for your e-mail from HT saying its been shipped, then its usually a day or two after that email that you will receive your package. the fedex tracking number isn't always accurate.

All questions on orders placed online should be directed at Hot Topic customer service. Their number can be found on the HT site.

I called a few days ago when I never received a shipped email but HT's website was telling me that it was shipped. All they could do was tell me what the FedEx tracking said and then gave me said tracking number.

I called a few days ago when I never received a shipped email but HT's website was telling me that it was shipped. All they could do was tell me what the FedEx tracking said and then gave me said tracking number.

Why don't you just call the store you had the records ordered to and ask if they've received them yet. Then if not, try again in 2-3 days. 

If YOUR local HT hasn't received it yet, then why does it really matter if any other stores you aren't going to go to have it? Do you just like torturing yourself? Genuinely curious here.

BECAUSE if HT on the east coast are getting dude ranch in that means that the store by me would get it soon too. 

why don't you just order them online and ship to store? its free and you are guaranteed the copy you purchased and don't have to worry about things like this.

yeah, you're right. I honestly don't like the process of ordering online. I don't know why, but every time I order online it takes so long and my HT ends up getting it before I do. I just don't like the wait time. 

Aren't you on the list to be called when they get it?

shut up dude, people like you are the ones who are going to get this thread locked. 

shut up dude, people like you are the ones who are going to get this thread locked. 

I'm pretty sure it was a genuine question. I'm not being sarcastic and not trying to start anything, but I think you've taken every precaution to get a copy of each vinyl so I'm pretty sure you should be good. 

If they were my favorite band I probably would too.

It was an honest question! When I am on a list for let's say a preorder for a video game I don't fret about when it's going to be in stock. I know they will let me know when it's time to come give them my money for the product.

Just called ht customer service and they said my copy of Buddha has been at the store since last Friday. Anyone else NOT get an email that theirs arrived?

I usually don't get an email until it arrives, and then they call me too. But i get my sent to a really small one that is NEVER busy so they probably had nothing better to do ha