It was an honest question! When I am on a list for let's say a preorder for a video game I don't fret about when it's going to be in stock. I know they will let me know when it's time to come give them my money for the product.

Well, I thought they would have called when Buddha came out since I'm on the infamous "list" but they never did and I had to just get it when I walked in randomly one day. So a list apparently doesn't mean anything at my HT

Well, I thought they would have called when Buddha came out since I'm on the infamous "list" but they never did and I had to just get it when I walked in randomly one day. So a list apparently doesn't mean anything at my HT

Weird. I called the day before Dude Ranch came in at a local store and they asked if I wanted a call if it came in. I said yes and they called me the next day. Really nice gal.  I think it all depends on who is working/when you get put on "the list." You might have been put on it too far in advance and they forgot about you. Or they were just blowing smoke up your ass to begin with.

I picked up my copy buddha today and in addition to the awesome blue/yellow/green splatter. I had a huge blob of black , a little white and a touch of red splatter.

I saw a couple others got some red but did anyone else get some black splatter on their copy of buddha? 

a very small of amount of black and white in my record, this is what we call " mix color record pressing" 

Weird. I called the day before Dude Ranch came in at a local store and they asked if I wanted a call if it came in. I said yes and they called me the next day. Really nice gal. I think it all depends on who is working/when you get put on "the list." You might have been put on it too far in advance and they forgot about you. Or they were just blowing smoke up your ass to begin with.

Yeah, the girl today was actually really nice and said she's sorry that they didn't call and that almost everyone is new in the place, but she remembers me now and I'll get a call for sure, so problem solved lol. Did you enjoy your copy of Dude Ranch??

Yeah, the girl today was actually really nice and said she's sorry that they didn't call and that almost everyone is new in the place, but she remembers me now and I'll get a call for sure, so problem solved lol. Did you enjoy your copy of Dude Ranch??

Yeah, it's the only Blink album I actually reeeeally enjoy listening to. Soooo nostalgic.  I bought EOTS too, but that was a pure nostalgia purchase. I don't see myself listening to it too often. Dude Ranch though...that'll see some spins on my turntable.  I'm like that with pop-punk stuff though, I usually like 2 or 3 albums by a band and then fall off. Alk3 I can go up through Good Mourning, but have issues with that one, Saves the Day up through Stay What You Are. Mostly...if it came out while I was in HS I probably can still listen to it, but if it came out after I'm not as into it.

Blink is weird for me though. Those two that I like came out before I was in HS I'm pretty sure, but I'm not super keen on the earlier stuff.

Yeah, it's the only Blink album I actually reeeeally enjoy listening to. Soooo nostalgic. I bought EOTS too, but that was a pure nostalgia purchase. I don't see myself listening to it too often. Dude Ranch though...that'll see some spins on my turntable. I'm like that with pop-punk stuff though, I usually like 2 or 3 albums by a band and then fall off. Alk3 I can go up through Good Mourning, but have issues with that one, Saves the Day up through Stay What You Are. Mostly...if it came out while I was in HS I probably can still listen to it, but if it came out after I'm not as into it.

Blink is weird for me though. Those two that I like came out before I was in HS I'm pretty sure, but I'm not super keen on the earlier stuff.

Yeah I hear you on that. I'm like that as well with TbS, Saves The Day, brand New & The Starting Line.. All of those bands first 2 albums were great and very nostalgic for me as well. One band that I enjoyed throughout the years is New Found Glory, to me they put out amazing stuff all the time except for Not Without A Fight. I couldn't get into it. And for blink, well I just really enjoy them and I love seeing their progression, they really got better over the years (to me at least)

Around 4 copies at my ht. Well 2 after my friend and i take onr each. All records stacked on each other. Couple of records all bent/warped already. Booo

Why does this seem to happen at so many stores?  I'm sure there has got to be some sort of corporate email that goes out to stores on a regular basis.  You would think they would bring attention to this if it is affecting the quality of their product.

since Buddha was more than the other single LPs, do you think it was partly due to Interpunk already releasing it and/or it being a different style splatter? being not as popular and the fact that it is still available I was just surprised, as others, that it was a little more.

---keeping this thread on topic is like a monkey trying to ride a fling pig, just not gonna happen---

since Buddha was more than the other single LPs, do you think it was partly due to Interpunk already releasing it and/or it being a different style splatter? being not as popular and the fact that it is still available I was just surprised, as others, that it was a little more.

---keeping this thread on topic is like a monkey trying to ride a fling pig, just not gonna happen---

TThat's a good question being that it's probably one of the less popular blink albums.

I'm not saying the to be a jerk, honest.

If everyone is so worried about getting a copy of a specific album and it is available online, why don't you guys order it and have it shipped to store. That's free shipping. You even still get (have) to go to Hot Topic if that's your thing. Or, call your local store, and ask them if they've ordered it. Unless they're swamped, they will check and tell you. Truly. They know what stock is supposed to be coming in.

If everyone is so worried about getting a copy of a specific album and it is available online, why don't you guys order it and have it shipped to store. That's free shipping. You even still get (have) to go to Hot Topic if that's your thing. Or, call your local store, and ask them if they've ordered it. Unless they're swamped, they will check and tell you. Truly. They know what stock is supposed to be coming in.

I didn't know ship to store was free, holy shit! That's incredibly convenient. Disregard my last post.

stores have been good about me calling in, unfortunately the one closest to me doesn't sell vinyl and my others either get them in late or sell out on day 1, but they always go physically look to see if its on the shelf/bin. almost any employee will hold it for you IF it is in stock but don't actually expect them to put you on a list (not trying to start anything with that).

but if you look online when you wake up on the Tuesday of release odds are you will get it.

and paying the $5 shipping is worth not walking into a hot topic and seeing all the tweens buying their twilight shirts ;)

That's what I've figured.

I thought it was the same label (Kung Fu) that put out the other Buddha Lp's

He never posts them before the record sells out online, this is how it's been. Why don't you guys just order them online and ship to store. It's so much easier to have that peace of mind. I don't even try to go to my local shops anymore

The reason I hate shipping to the store is because every time I ship to store it takes over a week and im always thinking that the store im shipping to won't get the album I want, when in reality, they are getting them and they're (hot topic) getting them faster than my order. So, I'm just going to start calling them up on certain days to see if they got the album in. 

I can't wait for greatest hits now! I wanna see pictures of the vinyl, I bet it looks really neat.