stores have been good about me calling in, unfortunately the one closest to me doesn't sell vinyl and my others either get them in late or sell out on day 1, but they always go physically look to see if its on the shelf/bin. almost any employee will hold it for you IF it is in stock but don't actually expect them to put you on a list (not trying to start anything with that).

but if you look online when you wake up on the Tuesday of release odds are you will get it.

and paying the $5 shipping is worth not walking into a hot topic and seeing all the tweens buying their twilight shirts ;)

Do you think most people will get a copy of GH the day it comes out? This & S/T are the only releases I'm worried about. But if I can stay up the day they release I should be good, right? 

also, the comment about walking into HT and seeing tweens is great lol it's so true.

Do you think most people will get a copy of GH the day it comes out? This & S/T are the only releases I'm worried about. But if I can stay up the day they release I should be good, right? 

also, the comment about walking into HT and seeing tweens is great lol it's so true.

You should up vote it ;) someone's downvotes me so I'm -2 now lol.

And it's hard to tell with this one. It's the first time on vinyl and I think the black/grey will look nice for those who like "cool splatter" between that and flippers expect it to sell fast but I think as long as you try by the morning of you'll be ok. Myself I'll wait up.

I missed s/t but I wasn't on here and didn't know there was a series, I just happened to look at the site when TOYPAJ came out, so happy that's being repressed.

Good luck I hope you have no issues finding them.

I could be wrong, but I could see GH being the hardest to get. Its the one album a blink "fan" who only cares about the singles will get

Its a first pressing (if I'm not mistaken)

and its going to look cool as hell

I could see that one selling out fast online and in store

I could be wrong, but I could see GH being the hardest to get. Its the one album a blink "fan" who only cares about the singles will get

Great point here. This is truly the only one I am worried about not being able to get. Hell I was up at 3 am when Dude Ranch dropped so maybe I'll be up again when GH hits the site lol

You should up vote it ;) someone's downvotes me so I'm -2 now lol.

And it's hard to tell with this one. It's the first time on vinyl and I think the black/grey will look nice for those who like "cool splatter" between that and flippers expect it to sell fast but I think as long as you try by the morning of you'll be ok. Myself I'll wait up.

I missed s/t but I wasn't on here and didn't know there was a series, I just happened to look at the site when TOYPAJ came out, so happy that's being repressed.

Good luck I hope you have no issues finding them.

LOLOL dude I'm at -250 but don't worry I up voted it so you should be neutral now. 

Yeah, I'm definitely going to wait up for this, I don't start my new job for another month so staying up late is not going to affect me, so I should get a copy (hopefully) 

I decided to start collecting vinyl at a great time, in time for the splatter series, I'm guessing we will see a pic sometime this week since Travis said it should be hitting stores at the end of the week, and we're sure enough approaching the end of the week! 

Great point here. This is truly the only one I am worried about not being able to get. Hell I was up at 3 am when Dude Ranch dropped so maybe I'll be up again when GH hits the site lol

Regardless of how hard it's going to be to acquire this, I'm still going to stay up the day of the release. I am not missing this one, and yes it is a first press. The flippers really seem to have a strong hold on this game. I just wish these releases weren't HT exclusive (not saying that I don't like them), because my local record store (Vintage Vinyl) would definitely have all of the releases since they had every blink album that wasn't a HT exclusive at the time they came out. 

As fast as I think it may sell, it does actually have a couple hundred more being pressed than the previous ones...if I'm not mistaken, Greatest Hits will have a start total of 3,000. Not to mention the fact that, if it sells quickly, there's no way in hell they won't repress it -- because it would have made money.

yes GH will probably be the hardest to get, I would not be surprised with a sell out by noon, maybe even 8-10am. having 3000 copies was smart being a first release.

if it's going to sell out by noon I'll def have a copy because like i said, i'll be ordering mine at like 3-4 a.m. That is crazy though.

And i'm patiently waiting for my shipping conformation for Dude Ranch, It says shipped, but I never got an e-mail. Oh well i'll have to wait. 

And i'm patiently waiting for my shipping conformation for Dude Ranch, It says shipped, but I never got an e-mail. Oh well i'll have to wait. 

The same thing happened with me. Granted, I had it shipped to my local store, but it should still confirm with an email. 

Anybody know how this works? This is my first purchase from the Hot Topic website, I got Enema on eBay.

dude ranch is the first one I waited up for, it went up at 1215 west coast time I think, cant remember. so yes for you 3-4am you wont have an issue. harder for me with what time I work but worth it. I am not sure if they always post at that time, someone else here will probably know that, I just know that they don't have a time they will say things post so it can be any time on or around the release date.

in regards to shipping, I have had, and heard many others, them not sending a email with a tracking number (when shipping to home) but if you have an account look on the site and track orders, mine have been there. shipping to store I do not know but sounds like they don't really let you know too much on the status from what ive seen.

I hate asking questions in this thread since it is not always taken right, but travis said GH MIGHT be delayed a week for online and most stores. has anyone heard more on that? ive looked through every page and haven't seen anything else.

I think that in cases like this, it's probably best to just assume that it's coming out on the 10th, yet watch this thread religiously for updates. It's like innocent until proven guilty.

yeah, you're right. I honestly don't like the process of ordering online. I don't know why, but every time I order online it takes so long and my HT ends up getting it before I do. I just don't like the wait time. 

Travis did say GT would be hitting stores at the end of the week, you west coasters are so lucky lol I have to wait 2 weeks after to get anything. My HT sucks and gets everything late. Has anyone on the east coast received Dude Ranch in their local HT yet?

I'm honestly confused here... you say your HT sucks and gets everything late in the second comment but in the first comment you say ordering online takes much longer than just picking it up from your local HT in the first comment.

This makes me assume that when you order online you're getting everything at least a week late... I GUARANTEE you if you just pre-order it online it will be on your doorstep within 3 days of the release date at the latest if not before the release date (depending on the album).

You're clogging up this thread with non sense and then told someone to shut up before HE gets this thread locked? I've seriously never been so confused..... the only thing that kind of makes sense is that you're from NJ

I'm honestly confused here... you say your HT sucks and gets everything late in the second comment but in the first comment you say ordering online takes much longer than just picking it up from your local HT in the first comment.

This makes me assume that when you order online you're getting everything at least a week late... I GUARANTEE you if you just pre-order it online it will be on your doorstep within 3 days of the release date at the latest if not before the release date (depending on the album).

You're clogging up this thread with non sense and then told someone to shut up before HE gets this thread locked? I've seriously never been so confused..... the only thing that kind of makes sense is that you're from NJ

Just for future reference, HT doesn't do any preorders whatsoever. So, that idea is irrelivent.

It's still on topic, so shut up. I'm saying that IFFFFFF they do have it in store it's always before i get my copy when i order it online. And, you can't pre-order blink albums, if that was the case i would have done so by now. It was a general question and it's not clogging the thread. We are all having a normal conversation about the blink releases and shipping for the blink releases. Stop trying to cause unnecessary problems.