Jeeze. A lot of angry people on here. haha

If this thread wasn't so filled with garbage that was off topic, I might have actually found that information. I checked the first page and it still said the 10th, and I have been hearing everyone say they have picked up a copy of gh already, so excuse my ignorance...

Greatest hits could be / is available in some stores already, but won't be available to order online until next week.

I really don't get why there are 10 copies of each one of these splatter releases on eBay. Like, are they that rare? Do people only do their record buying off eBay? How can these people actually be selling them. The prices are too high, and they're not that rare. I haven't had a problem getting any of these releases (since I read about them ) I guess I just don't get it.

I really don't get why there are 10 copies of each one of these splatter releases on eBay. Like, are they that rare? Do people only do their record buying off eBay? How can these people actually be selling them. The prices are too high, and they're not that rare. I haven't had a problem getting any of these releases (since I read about them ) I guess I just don't get it.

It's very difficult to take 30 seconds to search on google, find HT's site and buy them at retail.

I think it's people who simply don't realize you can buy it at hot topic for half the price. unless you follow this thread or another vinyl collecting website, would you know HT is releasing blink represses and what day? They are pretty limited too and they sell out fast… you can't just go on amazon or any record store and get a copy of any of these easily.

I'm glad I finally signed up at ebates.com and now get 4% cashback from Hottopic.  It's nice getting a little extra off the price for buying what I would buy anyway.  If anyone hasn't done it and plans on buying vinyl or anything from Hottopic I highly recommend it!  ;)

Maybe you should take a minute and read a page or 2

So I can read more comments like this? No thanks. I have better things to do. It's really too bad that so many people hide behind a computer screen and talk shit about other people on the internet to make themselves feel better. It was an honest fucking mistake buddy. Chill the hell out. I read the last two pages on the thread, with all the posts from today and people stating that people were already picking up copies and the first page still said the 10th. I checked all I needed to.

It's getting Pathetic up in here. Every time I voyeur more and more people are screaming Dammit. However, since my day off is Boring, might as well read this thread....

Who ever continues this needs to start off with Dick Lips...

So I can read more comments like this? No thanks. I have better things to do. It's really too bad that so many people hide behind a computer screen and talk shit about other people on the internet to make themselves feel better. It was an honest fucking mistake buddy. Chill the hell out. I read the last two pages on the thread, with all the posts from today and people stating that people were already picking up copies and the first page still said the 10th. I checked all I needed to.

we are on page 259, your answer is on page 256. "You have better things to do" huh? other people have better things to do than answer questions for your laziness. Who is hiding behind a computer screen? Where can I take time out of my day and show up to your front door and answer a question you are too god damn lazy to look for. I was chill you are the one freaking out brah

All I'm saying is that if you read TWO pages you would have seen Travis say next week. Also, this thread has been pretty on topic for a while. If you're so worried about this release that you'd post in here, you should follow more closely. That being said, you have a great day! :)

It's getting Pathetic up in here. Every time I voyeur more and more people are screaming Dammit. However, since my day off is Boring, might as well read this thread....

Who ever continues this needs to start off with Dick Lips...

You are a damned genius. I am enthused.

It's very difficult to take 30 seconds to search on google, find HT's site and buy them at retail.

Then again, it takes people 30 seconds to do a simple search in this thread to see whether their question has been answered (15x) previously and they seem relatively unwilling to do that.

What ever happened to some good old fashioned lurking before diving into a message board?