Would anyone be willing to pick up a copy of the Greatest Hits album for me? I'm in Hawai'i on an island with no HT store and their online shipping is close to the price of the record itself which is utterly insane. I would greatly appreciate it and will be happy to throw you some $$$ for gas or a beer as a thank you.

PM me if you can. Thank you in advance.

So that doesn't help.

Actually, it does help, probably a lot. Streetteam182 has over 5500 followers. This allows for a lot of people, maybe even younger kids who are new to vinyl and wouldn't otherwise know about this release, to get their hands on it before it sells out. With Streetteam182 hyping up the release, more will sell, and they will sell quicker. This means that Travis and the cats at Hot Topic can unload these promptly and make the money they deserve for working hard on these releases. With these things gone, they can also get ready and put profits toward a new release, whether it be the Blink represses you all so greatly desire or some better releases/represses. All in all, there is a possibility that that little Instagram page is doing a pretty big service for the folks at Hot Topic, not to mention its a free service.

Actually, it does help, probably a lot. Streetteam182 has over 5500 followers. This allows for a lot of people, maybe even younger kids who are new to vinyl and wouldn't otherwise know about this release, to get their hands on it before it sells out. With Streetteam182 hyping up the release, more will sell, and they will sell quicker. This means that Travis and the cats at Hot Topic can unload these promptly and make the money they deserve for working hard on these releases. With these things gone, they can also get ready and put profits toward a new release, whether it be the Blink represses you all so greatly desire or some better releases/represses. All in all, there is a possibility that that little Instagram page is doing a pretty big service for the folks at Hot Topic, not to mention its a free service.

This!

God damn I wish I could like this a million times. The sense of entitlement by some people here is just INSANE. Some of you need to realize that records are made for everyone and are not just exclusive to VC users.

That was close... I figured it would be on midnight tonight... They'll probably sell out by then. I would have been really bummed if I missed out on GH like I did enema.. Had to drive almost 100 miles to pick up the copies. I'm really glad I checked earlier. Any word on how many copies remain guys?

That was close... I figured it would be on midnight tonight... They'll probably sell out by then. I would have been really bummed if I missed out on GH like I did enema.. Had to drive almost 100 miles to pick up the copies. I'm really glad I checked earlier. Any word on how many copies remain guys?

a little over 300.

We found the streetteam account! :) But I was being sarcastic in that statement. I recognize that it's a major contribution to it selling out faster and was just making a joke about how big an impact they've had on these. It wasn't meant as a bad thing, just an observation. I get that it helps HT and it helped me too, if they didn't post about it initially, I wouldn't have know about these releases. Also, props to them for becoming an official part of blink.

a little over 300.

Thank you, right after I posted, I actually got hot topic to load. As of about 10 minutes ago, there were 304 GH and 105 Buddha remaining.

The day I drive over 100 miles to pick up a blink 182 record is the day I would expect my friends and family to tell me to get a life.

And the only reason I did was I was like super stoked for that album, and besides, I wanted to visit that particular mall.