Just got an email saying my credit card was declined from my order I placed yesterday.  Awesome.  Not sure why as it is showing as a pending charge on my account and they are saying it was declined as I have over $2,000 of available funds on my credit card.  It would be nice to place an order just once at HT and NOT have to call their customer service.

ST was Blink-182's fif album

Dave-Chappelle-Pleads-The-Fif-On-The-Cha

Buddha is the last demo from blink. Their first album was Cheshire Cat, 2nd Dude Ranch, 3rd Enema, 4th TOYPAJ, 5th S/T, 6th Neighborhoods

Self titled is album five.

Hhmmmm... I think I smell some "I told you so" on this thread.

Congrats, dude. You proved a fucking FOURTEEN YEAR OLD wrong.

About Blink 182.

tumblr_inline_n69l50EKWo1qlwg67.gif

Well, when I kindly give an answer as to why there's nothing on the spine, and he tells me I'm wrong, I give further explanation, and he tells me I'm wrong again (when I know I'm right, mind you), and 3 or 4 different people agree, I think we would all get a little edgy with him.

I currently own the Red/Orange split color of Buddha, but it kind of bothers me that the band/album name isn't even listed on the spine and I still can't decide if it bothers me enough to buy the splatter version and have the double GF. Decisions.....

If you do decide to buy a splatter copy, I'd be happy to trade you something for the split copy. My Hot Topic still has copies of everything but the blonk albums if you're missing anything, or take a look at my tradelist.

Well, when I kindly give an answer as to why there's nothing on the spine, and he tells me I'm wrong, I give further explanation, and he tells me I'm wrong again (when I know I'm right, mind you), and 3 or 4 different people agree, I think we would all get a little edgy with him.

Nothing on the spine? What? Where did that come from? But on the topic (I thought) we were discussing, I've just always considered Buddha an album, and was just giving further explanation on my interpretation of it. I thought that's what the arrows meant, and apparently was wrong. Congratulations, man, you won an Internet argument.

I've got two extra copies sitting in Peoria, IL right now. I won't sell, but I will trade

Didn't you say you have to drive like 100 miles to get to a Hot Topic? I live near Peoria. I wish I knew what you looked like so if I ever ran into you at that mall, I'd dump a soda all over your head.

My little brother works at that store. I'm gonna ask him if they're holding two copies for someone and if he says yes, I'll have him pull them and sell to me. Then I will sell those two copies at cost to people on here.

Didn't you say you have to drive like 100 miles to get to a Hot Topic? I live near Peoria. I wish I knew what you looked like so if I ever ran into you at that mall, I'd dump a soda all over your head.

My little brother works at that store. I'm gonna ask him if they're holding two copies for someone and if he says yes, I'll have him pull them and sell to me. Then I will sell those two copies at cost to people on here.

Lol go for it. He doesn't have them. 

Nothing on the spine? What? Where did that come from? But on the topic (I thought) we were discussing, I've just always considered Buddha an album, and was just giving further explanation on my interpretation of it. I thought that's what the arrows meant, and apparently was wrong. Congratulations, man, you won an Internet argument.

The topic was over why there was no album name or catalog numbers on the spine. The reason being is that it is a demo. If you're going to join in, at least follow the content of the thread

The topic was over why there was no album name or catalog numbers on the spine. The reason being is that it is a demo. If you're going to join in, at least follow the content of the thread

The only thing I was ever talking about was if it was an album or not, and you have made plenty clear it isn't. I didn't bother with the spine thing. Let's just stop, it's not even that great of an album.

Jesus Christ.. Need I explain it further?

I currently own the Red/Orange split color of Buddha, but it kind of bothers me that the band/album name isn't even listed on the spine and I still can't decide if it bothers me enough to buy the splatter version and have the double GF. Decisions.....

page 278

I replied saying that the reason was that it wasn't an "album" but rather a demo.

Then some punk ass kid jumped in and said "NO IT ISN'T! WAH!"

I replied saying that it isn't an album, and then he threw a fit because he was proved wrong.

That's where the spine info came in. 

FOLLOW THE THREAD

Jesus Christ.. Need I explain it further?

page 278

I replied saying that the reason was that it wasn't an "album" but rather a demo.

Then some punk ass kid jumped in and said "NO IT ISN'T! WAH!"

I replied saying that it isn't an album, and then he threw a fit because he was proved wrong.

That's where the spine info came in. 

FOLLOW THE THREAD

tumblr_mkehhz6IN51rhybyko1_400.gif