ive noticed more corner dings lately from HT. they must have some packers that just pack more vinyl as sometimes it is packed perfectly and industructable, but simetimes they arent. got my GH today and it was packed loosely with no bubble wrap or carboard inserts so it bumped around a lot.

i axxepted the fact a long time ago that corner dings happen... but they still suck. this is just the worst i have seen something packed, at lest for one in an LP mailer.

ive noticed more corner dings lately from HT. they must have some packers that just pack more vinyl as sometimes it is packed perfectly and industructable, but simetimes they arent. got my GH today and it was packed loosely with no bubble wrap or carboard inserts so it bumped around a lot.

i axxepted the fact a long time ago that corner dings happen... but they still suck. this is just the worst i have seen something packed, at lest for one in an LP mailer.

I haven't gotten mine yet, and not that corner dings are the end of the world to me either, I just prefer no dings.  It is discomforting to hear that they aren't taking the time to properly pack the records, I hope they pack mine well.

I got the e-mail form HT saying that my record came into the store today around noon. I just received another e-mail saying "thank you for picking up your order"…. I haven't even left work yet. I hope this is a mistake.

Lazy Labrador got it

I haven't gotten mine yet, and not that corner dings are the end of the world to me either, I just prefer no dings.  It is discomforting to hear that they aren't taking the time to properly pack the records, I hope they pack mine well.

hopefully it doesnt last, before enema id say they always had mine packed well. enema has had the largest ding but GH was the worst packed.

I got the e-mail form HT saying that my record came into the store today around noon. I just received another e-mail saying "thank you for picking up your order"…. I haven't even left work yet. I hope this is a mistake.

usually when you say you received an email for the in store pick up, i usually get one. so, i'm hoping for mine to come in tomorrow! 

I also hope that it's packed well, all of my orders have been shipped properly. we will see.

Picked up my Greatest Hits from the Hot Topic in Merrillville, IN and they had two copies of Greatest Hits and two copies of Dude Ranch on their shelves. Just in case anyone in that area was wondering.

And OT, but they also had three of the Ghostbusters 10". Weren't people looking for those a few pages back? Or were they just joking? I can never tell on this site.