Transplants first album, +44, and BCR please. Here's hoping for a Cheshire Cat update this week...

As far as 180g on the Greatest Hits' second LP I'll have to compare mine. I think the heaviest record of all of these has been Buddha.

I have weights of all these records in my Google docs list

What are we going to do when these have all been pressed? I would love for +44 and Box Car Racer to be repressed. Splatter style to carry the theme on.

i'd def pick up a +44 & BCR splatter or repress if they decided to put them out. 

I've never listened to transplants. Are they good? But +44 and BCR would be amazing.

Transplants are very good! I would def pick up their records as well if they decided to repress them all. 

Didn't they JUST do a BCR reissue?

Oh well, I mean I guess they also just had a pressing of Buddha before this..

Could happen.

I'd much rather see something unrelated and less commonly pressed.

-cough-systemofadown-cough-

My signature agrees heartily. I'm not even sure there are official non-bootleg presses of the first two albums, and there haven't been any at all of Steal This Album, Mezmerize, or Hypnotize outside of the rare limited edition picture discs.

I would pay for these in regular black vinyl. Hell, I just want to have them!

So I got my GH copy last night and right off the bat side C skips/repeats on the very first play. :(  I cleaned it off and put it back on and it still skips/repeats.  I took it over to my neighbors house to test it on his turn table and same result.  I've never ordered a record to have this happen on the first play.  Looks like I'll be calling HT customer service to see what they can do on my break today.   :(

So I got my GH copy last night and right off the bat side C skips/repeats on the very first play. :(  I cleaned it off and put it back on and it still skips/repeats.  I took it over to my neighbors house to test it on his turn table and same result.  I've never ordered a record to have this happen on the first play.  Looks like I'll be calling HT customer service to see what they can do on my break today.   :(

Thats a bummer! Good luck with that. Still waiting for my copy to be sent to my store for me to pick up.

My signature agrees heartily. I'm not even sure there are official non-bootleg presses of the first two albums, and there haven't been any at all of Steal This Album, Mezmerize, or Hypnotize outside of the rare limited edition picture discs.

I would pay for these in regular black vinyl. Hell, I just want to have them!

SOAD stuff isnt happening. I already asked.