So I called and talked to HT customer service about my scratched record and all they said they could do was a refund.  Bummer.  So do I keep a scratched record that I can play 3/4 sides?  Or do I get a full refund?

Refund and buy another copy with your refunded money.

Think about it like this. Would you have knowingly paid full price for a record that you couldn't listen to 1/4 of? If no, then get your money back.

Think about it like this. Would you have knowingly paid full price for a record that you couldn't listen to 1/4 of? If no, then get your money back.

And if you can't find a copy in stores, the eBay prices aren't outrageous yet. With tax and shipping I paid about 32.5 for my copy from HT, and there are some buy it now prices for 30 plus shipping.

So I called and talked to HT customer service about my scratched record and all they said they could do was a refund.  Bummer.  So do I keep a scratched record that I can play 3/4 sides?  Or do I get a full refund?

Someone on eBay would probably go nuts for a "Special limited edition 1/1 etched side!" version!

(I'd go refund, though if given the option)

Yea, I guess it's worth sending back and trying to find one at a store somewhere.

Someone on eBay would probably go nuts for a "Special limited edition 1/1 etched side!" version!

(I'd go refund, though if given the option)

HA! That's probably very true.

received conformation that my GH was ready for pick up today, I get there and I received 2 copies! I'm thinking HT messed up, but I'm sure glad i got a second copy. Might want to sell it, or give it to someone I know. Not sure. 

Mine came scratched right out of the box on the very first play.  I'll take your extra one  ;)

We definitely need boxcar racer and +44 on splatter. It would look so sick on a clear w/red and black, and +44 would be really sweet if they released 3 variants (blue, pink, green) just like the cd.

Also, Dogs eating Dogs, Icon, and Uranus splatter? Pweeeeeeaaaaasssee Travis?

who actually considers "icon" a blink album? lol

Dogs Eating Dogs, was put out by blink. if anyone were to press it on vinyl, it would most likely be them. i'm expecting them to do so once they have a new website, similar to modlife, up.

We definitely need boxcar racer and +44 on splatter. It would look so sick on a clear w/red and black, and +44 would be really sweet if they released 3 variants (blue, pink, green) just like the cd.

Icon is essentially a bastardized GH, also if you want Uranus, I'm pretty sure SRC still has some.

Let's start an online petition for Hot Topic to splatter Uranus