Looks like it's OOS right now.

Last time this happened, EOTS came back on the website and I ordered one when it was in stock...the next day it was OOS and I got an email saying that they didn't have any to begin with, or maybe they just sold faster than I could fulfill my order. I certainly hope this isn't the case here...

Last time this happened, EOTS came back on the website and I ordered one when it was in stock...the next day it was OOS and I got an email saying that they didn't have any to begin with, or maybe they just sold faster than I could fulfill my order. I certainly hope this isn't the case here...

This typically seems to happen, HT posts earlier than they wanted to. They pull it then put it back up the following Tuesday.

This typically seems to happen, HT posts earlier than they wanted to. They pull it then put it back up the following Tuesday.

What's really bizarre about S/T, though, is that it isn't even supposed to come out this Tuesday, it's supposed to be two Tuesdays from now. HT really jumped the gun on this one, and hopefully not for nothing, if some people get order fulfillment confirmations. 

What's really bizarre about S/T, though, is that it isn't even supposed to come out this Tuesday, it's supposed to be two Tuesdays from now. HT really jumped the gun on this one, and hopefully not for nothing, if some people get order fulfillment confirmations. 

Yeah, they E-mailed me and on the HT website, it says Fulfilling Order.

Hey Travis, took the liberty of doing this for ya.. And in one swoop the guy who created the hype for this thread, destroyed the hype for this thread..

I don't see what is so bad about more people getting the chance to have these. I welcome more people getting the opportunity to buy these