Hey everyone, I'm new to VC. I'm from Eastern Canada and I'm trying to order some Blink vinyl. I've ordered TOYPAJ from SRC (shipping rates were outrageous and it was on backorder...., Buddha from HT (also high shipping), and GH from HT earlier today and for some reason they shipped to Canada and diddn't charge me any shipping fees which is great - I've also just bought DR off of e-bay (for $26.00....). I've noticed that the prices for the same pressings of an album on ebay are varying greatly so It's difficult to figure out what I should be paying (how do people get away with selling a record for less than the original selling price? when it seldom happens). Anyway, I'd like to buy MTTS and EOTS, but they're relatively expensive on e-bay. Does anyone have any suggestions of what I can do to get these for a reasonable price (I've been reading a lot of posts on here about people purchasing the vinly for others for fair pricing)?

Thanks!

Hey everyone, I'm new to VC. I'm from Eastern Canada and I'm trying to order some Blink vinyl. I've ordered TOYPAJ from SRC (shipping rates were outrageous and it was on backorder...., Buddha from HT (also high shipping), and GH from HT earlier today and for some reason they shipped to Canada and diddn't charge me any shipping fees which is great - I've also just bought DR off of e-bay (for $26.00....). I've noticed that the prices for the same pressings of an album on ebay are varying greatly so It's difficult to figure out what I should be paying (how do people get away with selling a record for less than the original selling price? when it seldom happens). Anyway, I'd like to buy MTTS and EOTS, but they're relatively expensive on e-bay. Does anyone have any suggestions of what I can do to get these for a reasonable price (I've been reading a lot of posts on here about people purchasing the vinly for others for fair pricing)?

Thanks!

a few pages ago the vinyl buyer (travis) for HT said they are all going to get repressed soon.

also the last press on EOTS was a mess (poor sound on 2 songs, weird censorship)

Thanks for asking kindly!

try cleaning it. I've had to clean EOTS and Dude Ranch now because of leftover residue from the pressing plant causing some noise. Dry cleaning won't work, but with a cleaning solution and a brush it helped immensely. Might save you the hassle of having to return it!

Thank you so much! I don't have cleaning items but I have a hot topic store near me so I'll see what they can do. Do you have any recommendations on things to get? And where to get them? Thanks!

Thank you so much! I don't have cleaning items but I have a hot topic store near me so I'll see what they can do. Do you have any recommendations on things to get? And where to get them? Thanks!

sure! I have something like this. Its velvety and has a stylus brush as well. I also use a record cleaning solution. You can make your own or buy it. A bottle of it is fairly cheap so I usually just buy it and use a few drops as I spin the platter, then brush it with the grooves and it usually gets it pretty squeaky clean. The liquid is generally anti-static too which helps!

I don't have to prove anything. That's fine if you don't believe me, as long as people buy my records I am happy

I, for one, am opposed to domestic violence. But if I ever saw you in person, I would make an exception. Thanks for the downvote. let the rage run through you. 

Well I take back everything I said about my GH

Pulled out side C/D

ob0dug.jpg

:'(

Travis, who do I contact about this? I ordered to store from the website...

uhm, customer service? why the hell should travis have to tell you that?

they'll tell you "sorry it's sold out, all we can do is offer you a refund (if you send it back)" and then you'll bitch about it and either wait for a repress or buy one on here or ebay.

ALL YOU CAN DO IS CALL CUSTOMER SERVICE. logic is a thing, sheesh.

A lot of times there are replacement records if you receive a damaged record after it sells out. I was hoping this was the case in this scenario. Why are you being so aggressive for quite literally no reason? 

No, Not aggressive. I answered a completely ridiculous question you had.

Travis, who do I contact about this? I ordered to store from the website...

Like any other mishap you would have with ANY label, what would you do? call your mom? ask travis? Seriously, what more info could Travis give you that common sense couldn't? Not being a dick, I'm asking a legit question

ha I just realized that you're the same guy that's harassing me in other topics/via PMs

so funny now

Harassing you via Pm? Bullshit. That was a month ago, and it was an ammicable conversation about you complaining about everything and asking stupid questions. Hence this post, and you asking again - stupid questions. Wise up there, bucko.

ha I just realized that you're the same guy that's harassing me in other topics/via PMs

so funny now

Kess, yes often times distros hold copies in the event of damage or replacement. However Hottopic sells through it's inventory w/o holding extras, most likely they'll be able to offer a refund if you return it. Now, this is not a guarantee whatsoever, but you can always try contacting UMG customer service and see if they are able to help in regards to a replacement. They were able to help when the most recent Pearl Jam album was all jacked up, but that's another story in itself. It's worth a shot.