I, for one, am opposed to domestic violence. But if I ever saw you in person, I would make an exception. Thanks for the downvote. let the rage run through you. 

Funny that you tell me that I have rage for downvoting you, yet you send me 2 personal messages both saying "fuck you" and that "my dad left me, suck a fat one", maybe I'm not the one with rage problems? And your profile says your 24, please grow up and act your age

Funny that you tell me that I have rage for downvoting you, yet you send me 2 personal messages both saying "fuck you" and that "my dad left me, suck a fat one", maybe I'm not the one with rage problems? And your profile says your 24, please grow up and act your age

Both you and Dookie need to drop this or take it to the PMs only.

Harassing you via Pm? Bullshit. That was a month ago, and it was an ammicable conversation about you complaining about everything and asking stupid questions. Hence this post, and you asking again - stupid questions. Wise up there, bucko.

The same applies to you and Kess. Work it out in private or drop it. This thread isn't the place for it.

Kess, yes often times distros hold copies in the event of damage or replacement. However Hottopic sells through it's inventory w/o holding extras, most likely they'll be able to offer a refund if you return it. Now, this is not a guarantee whatsoever, but you can always try contacting UMG customer service and see if they are able to help in regards to a replacement. They were able to help when the most recent Pearl Jam album was all jacked up, but that's another story in itself. It's worth a shot.

THANK YOU for the informative and respectful response. I think I'll contact UMG. 

I purchased a copy of S/T on splatter in a single order for a guy last minute and he is apparently not needing it anymore. If anyone international needs a copy of this, hit me up. Also bought a copy of GH for someone who backed out. I've tried to be a little lenient on paying me before, but I guess I can only do orders once people pay. Oh well.

TL;DR - If anyone international needs GH or S/T, let me know.

I purchased a copy of S/T on splatter in a single order for a guy last minute and he is apparently not needing it anymore. If anyone international needs a copy of this, hit me up. Also bought a copy of GH for someone who backed out. I've tried to be a little lenient on paying me before, but I guess I can only do orders once people pay. Oh well.

TL;DR - If anyone international needs GH or S/T, let me know.

PMing

Well I take back everything I said about my GH

Pulled out side C/D

ob0dug.jpg

:'(

Travis, who do I contact about this? I ordered to store from the website...

I actually had a problem with my copy as well that I ordered online. I took it into my local store and they let me trade copies. That may also be an option for you. I feel like I'm stating the obvious, but call and make sure they have a copy first.