If anyone has a spare copy of Greatest Hits, please PM me.

A mate in the US has been shipping these to myself and some other friends overseas.

The package arrived to him today and some piece of shit has stolen 3 copies from it.

Bob, correct? Yeah, that sucked. I'm guessing you're a memeber of Blink 182 Collectors or Rare Punk Music group on FB?

Just realized Hot Cash starts up again on Thursday so if Cheshire Cat isn't up on Tuesday, don't expect it for at least another couple weeks.

if it goes up during hot cash you can usually go into the store and have them phone in the order, it won't show up on the site for anyone but if there's still copies available they can be ordered in store no problem (at least has been that way every other hot cash time)

Gave the self titled a spin tonight since my copy came in and it sounds great; nice depth, whole range is there, and I'm all around really happy with this release since I've gotten burned on some Hot Topic represses in the past (I'm looking at you From Under the Cork Tree...)

What was wrong with FUTCT? I've been looking around to buy that.

ZyVOGNX.jpg

Self titled came in today! The splatter looked cooler than I thought it would. Many pictures of the previous press didn't do it justice. This one is like a combination of the regular splatter and the peacock feather splatter that Buddha had.

Here's my S/T side A/B when they came out around Christmas

IMG_1958_zps522e2a41.jpg

If someone picks up one of the newer ones we could at least see what people mean by them being different