Fact: Cheshire Cat is hands down the best Blink 182 album

I wish there could be a pressing that used your profile picture, I'm so used to seeing it that the regular cover looks strange.

Edit: As I was typing this, Jesus of Suburbia posted it. I think that means we have demand for the product.

You guys should sell an alternate sleeve for cheshire, like your avatar

I wish!

is there a fact for whether s/t is completely gone or if copies will randomly pop up again?

Not sure, it looks like everything was already put up online. There's been a couple other titles I thought were all gone online and have popped back up so it's hard to say right now.

Well glad I trekked to two stores for Cheshire cat & s/t. Didn't see any other copies though at the two bay area stores if you live out this way. San Jose area may have them though. I've been blessed lately finding stuff in the local stores when the online stock depletes! I made a comment to an employee about a guy named Travis on the web who has been uber informative and he had nothing but great things to say about him.....small world! Thanks again Travis for all you do and all your hard work at this! Its nice to know somebody is managing this to at least get stuff pressed for the fans! These are more for nostalgia albums since I grew up listening to them and it brings back tons of awesome memories cruising in the car! Anyways, back to your regularly scheduled topic!

Well glad I trekked to two stores for Cheshire cat & s/t. Didn't see any other copies though at the two bay area stores if you live out this way. San Jose area may have them though. I've been blessed lately finding stuff in the local stores when the online stock depletes! I made a comment to an employee about a guy named Travis on the web who has been uber informative and he had nothing but great things to say about him.....small world! Thanks again Travis for all you do and all your hard work at this! Its nice to know somebody is managing this to at least get stuff pressed for the fans! These are more for nostalgia albums since I grew up listening to them and it brings back tons of awesome memories cruising in the car! Anyways, back to your regularly scheduled topic!

which stores did you go to? im in the bay area

Enjoy the records!

So, i had S/T in my cart last night and decided to wait to see if I could get infinity on high and save on shipping.  Now I don't have either.  I have extra sealed copies of Greatest hits and EOTS is someone would be willing to trade a S/T copy for one of those.......hopefully someone can help me out.  Or I will glad play cost + shipping + a few bucks for your hassle.  PM me if you can help.