The list goes on:

DOMAN127
Jesus Of Suburbia
Travis (Wanted one for test press)
horrorbusiness
blockmblock21
ThatJonGuy1039

enyfour5
Brock N Roll (Confirm your wish to be on the list with me)
BlinkAndPanic (Whatever happened to that guy)
theshanextm

itsWetWilly

psus2h

thisishowmatthewshifts

ns2joel

randalllevan

mrmatt23

StompingTurdle

I got a cancellation for Buddha, but everything else still says fulfilling on the order status which is fine.  I'm more worried if they try to double charge my card for my orders because I don't have enough at the moment to cover that.  If I got cancelled for that reason it sure would blow big donkey balls.

I got a cancellation for Buddha, but everything else still says fulfilling on the order status which is fine.  I'm more worried if they try to double charge my card for my orders because I don't have enough at the moment to cover that.  If I got cancelled for that reason it sure would blow big donkey balls.

Dude, you should get a credit card so you don't have to worry about this.  Just don't run up your bill. 

Dude, you should get a credit card so you don't have to worry about this.  Just don't run up your bill. 

I do have a credit card with a limit of only $500 (I keep it that way on purpose) which is what I used for this purchase.  I basically use it as a debit card and pay it off right away but I had a couple unexpected bills come up last week which is why it is so high at the moment, but will be paying it off on Fri when I get my check.

I do have a credit card with a limit of only $500 (I keep it that way on purpose) which is what I used for this purchase.  I basically use it as a debit card and pay it off right away but I had a couple unexpected bills come up last week which is why it is so high at the moment, but will be paying it off on Fri when I get my check.

Props to you for keeping your credit card in check. My cc debt is super high.

Got ya, its a good idea, it protects your money in the bank. 

Back to blink-182, do we anticipate anymore Untitled copies being stocked, OR was that it for this pressing? (yes, I understand that HotCash is running, vinyl wont be back until July 21)

Props to you for keeping your credit card in check. My cc debt is super high.

Yea, I had one get out of control years ago, never will I do that again.

Got ya, its a good idea, it protects your money in the bank. 

Back to blink-182, do we anticipate anymore Untitled copies being stocked, OR was that it for this pressing? (yes, I understand that HotCash is running, vinyl wont be back until July 21)

It does!  

If people keep buying ST and others I don't see why HT wouldn't press more of them.  I could see a 3rd one being done in the future at some point.

I'm in. Is it a single LP or gatefold? and I'd need someone to get me the art. Probably Travis. I need front and back at least. Or I can just use the regular album art for the back. Dont PM me about this though. I already have like 25 unread messages in my inbox. Once I get it going I'll tell you.

I'm in. Is it a single LP or gatefold? and I'd need someone to get me the art. Probably Travis. I need front and back at least. Or I can just use the regular album art for the back. Dont PM me about this though. I already have like 25 unread messages in my inbox. Once I get it going I'll tell you.

I would like to say it's a single LP gatefold like the other single LP blinks but I'm not sure. Whoever picked one up already let us know!

One thing, if this happens (long shot) but the price will be higher. They'd have to cut the cats owner in and either buy the rights to the cat, pay a flat fee, or royalties.

I'd fork over some extra money for custom sleeves.

Last list for a while--I'm confusing people

DOMAN127

Jesus Of Suburbia

Travis (Wanted one for test press)

horrorbusiness

blockmblock21

ThatJonGuy1039

enyfour5

Brock N Roll (Confirm your wish to be on the list)

BlinkAndPanic (Whatever happened to that guy)

theshanextm

itsWetWilly

psus2h

thisishowmatthewshifts

ns2joel

randalllevan

mrmatt23

StompingTurdle

zeb_enjoys_vinyl

andrewlucas

atter

littlebistro

For those just joining us, this is a half serious, half joking list of backers to get a limited pressing of Cheshire Cat with Travis's avatar as the album art instead of the regular one.