Well the earlier presses from MTS are going for around $100, but I've seen listings for the splatters at like $50 highest really.

I was curious and I looked around and saw a few here and there going between $60-$80, not many but a few.  Also some were sold/bought at that price too.

No copyright issues because it's part of the whole free use thing. It's the original art altered in such a significant way that it doesn't fall under the copyright that it originally had. And pictures of grumpy cat are not copyright. I could do shirts too. Like a shirt/record jacket bundle.

No copyright issues because it's part of the whole free use thing. It's the original art altered in such a significant way that it doesn't fall under the copyright that it originally had. And pictures of grumpy cat are not copyright. I could do shirts too. Like a shirt/record jacket bundle.

Sky blue American Apparel 50/25/25 track shirts FTW!!!!

Not to shit all over your plans or anything, but I think grumpy cat may be copy written.

http://www.grumpycats.com/contact-us/report-copyright-infringement/

I guess it could be called a parody of it or whatever, I know satire and stuff can use copy written things without royalties. Or you could maybe contact them and try to get permission.

Just called the Hot Topic I go to and one of the many super nice girls that work there answered and we had a good chat.  They will probably be getting Cheshire Cat because Blink-182 stuff has been selling out super quick for them so the company monitors the sales and will more than likely send more.  She said it's thanks to me lol.

Not to shit all over your plans or anything, but I think grumpy cat may be copy written.

I guess it could be called a parody of it or whatever, I know satire and stuff can use copy written things without royalties. Or you could maybe contact them and try to get permission.

And here I thought it would be trademark infringement

Not this again...