what brand of shirts? Some smalls fit me like mediums, and some mediums fit me like smalls and some smalls are fucking petfect. Also a 52/48 poly/cotton mix would be ideal for minimum shrinkage

I have the exact same problem when it comes to shirts, and also 52/48 poly/cotton are some of my favorite kinds of shirts because you are absolutely correct on the fact that they barely shrink if at all.

I have the exact same problem when it comes to shirts, and also 52/48 poly/cotton are some of my favorite kinds of shirts because you are absolutely correct on the fact that they barely shrink if at all.

You can't go wrong with the American Apparel tri-blend short sleeve track shirt in athletic blue.  The best shirts on the market. 

List, now updated
DOMAN127 (Size pending type of shirt)
Jesus Of Suburbia (Large)
Travis (Wanted one for test press)
horrorbusiness (Size pending type of shirt)
blockmblock21 (Wants to see pictures first)
ThatJonGuy1039 (Wants to see pictures first)
enyfour5

theshanextm
itsWetWilly (XXL)
psus2h
thisishowmatthewshifts
ns2joel
randalllevan
mrmatt23
StompingTurdle
zeb_enjoys_vinyl
andrewlucas (Many thanks)
atter
littlebistro
EGsynergy
Dookie (Wants to see pictures first)

Barberbro

agua (Wants to see pics first)

sugareggs (Shirt only, medium)

Kief_Sweat

Route36west1

jewfro (Wants to see pictures first)

divesandmeows (Size pending on type of shirt, small for now)

davidhardy

tokimedo (XL)

mpitts (XXL)

thegilz (Sleeve only)

Buffbloom

If I missed anyone's size, name, or special request (e.g. pics first) leave it here and I'll update.

http://www.hottopic.com/hottopic/HTBrandsAndCollections/RDBrands/blink182/Blink-182+-+Buddha+Vinyl+LP+Hot+Topic+Exclusive-10186789.jsp

Buddha is back up on the store, which is weird because Hot Cash. I also noticed a preorder option for a HT exclusive rise against album, so does this mean preorders will become more common, Travis?

EDIT: Buddha only has about 43 copies left, so if you want it, you should probably get it now.

http://www.hottopic.com/hottopic/HTBrandsAndCollections/RDBrands/blink182/Blink-182+-+Buddha+Vinyl+LP+Hot+Topic+Exclusive-10186789.jsp

Buddha is back up on the store, which is weird because Hot Cash. I also noticed a preorder option for a HT exclusive rise against album, so does this mean preorders will become more common, Travis?

EDIT: Buddha only has about 43 copies left, so if you want it, you should probably get it now.

Dammit! I ordered on Monday and mine got cancelled.  WTF HT?!?!