I am having a hell of a bad time returning my defective Greatest Hits. I called them and they said they'll email me a return label. Waited a week, nothing. Called back, explained how I had no label, and they said they'd send another one. It's been 3 days, still no email.

I don't know what to do at this point.

Same thing for me, I also had a defective greatest hits and I called, they said they would send me an email with paid return postage.  Took a little over 2 weeks before I got the email with the label.

So what's up with these sleeves then? Or was the list just an elaborate troll? I'm tryna Paypal someone up in here..

I think the guy is legitimate. I can't be an accurate source of information, though, I just compiled the list. My best guess is that he in in the working stages now, and I also recall that he said he was moving soon and focusing his energy on that.

Tom posted on Instagram saying ink rehearsals start today and that there will be a new album and apologized for the wait. I'm pumped that we should be getting new music sometime soon (sorta)

Wait, no way. This makes me happy. So he DOES care about Blink? Hoping they can really WOW us with their next release. There were talks of emulating the Untitled recording process so my hopes were high. That was until AVA picked back up and blink took a back seat for a while.

Wait, no way. This makes me happy. So he DOES care about Blink? Hoping they can really WOW us with their next release. There were talks of emulating the Untitled recording process so my hopes were high. That was until AVA picked back up and blink took a back seat for a while.

Here's the proof http://instagram.com/p/qb9_unruxz/?modal=true

I hope they go the untitled way as well when it comes to this next album because "Blink-182" is my favorite record from them