Now that I have ST and CC, all I need is Buddha and TOYPAJ and my splatter collection will be complete.  I'll probably pass on Neighborhoods.

I can't imagine getting Buddha would be that hard. Both HT's that I go to have so many damn copies and no one ever wants them.

Yeah man, check around your local HT. The one closest to me had a couple copies too I think.

Yeah man, check around your local HT. The one closest to me had a couple copies too I think.

Yea, I've heard they are floating around.  The closest one to me that sells vinyl is a half hour away.  One of these weekends I'll have some free time to swing out there and take a look.

The closest one to me is 10 mins away. I have 5 Hot Topics that carry records within an hour drive away.

2 hours almost doubles that number.

Honey, pack your things, we're moving there!!

I only have 2 within an hour and a half. After that its like 3 hours to the next one... 

The struggle is real.

Yea, I've heard they are floating around. The closest one to me that sells vinyl is a half hour away. One of these weekends I'll have some free time to swing out there and take a look.

If it's that far away I would recommend calling ahead so you don't waste your time or gas. The people that work at my hot topic are more than happy to check to see if they have a vinyl and then hold it for me. I'd assume your location would do the same.

I never posted that I got my GH by store pick up earlier this week, but furthermore. My C/D Disc has 2 D Side labels.. I like to tell myself I won a prize or something, where do I redeem for getting the 1/1 Double D Variant?

Double D's...haha Yup, there's still a teenager inside me haha