Would the TOYPAJ be updated to have a splatter like all the other Blink records after its initial run did?

There was already a TOYPAJ splatter. It's clear with red/green/yellow splatter.

It came out quite a while before I ever mentioed the whole splatter series. But yes, I'm trying to get more of those.

There was already a TOYPAJ splatter. It's clear with red/green/yellow splatter.

It came out quite a while before I ever mentioed the whole splatter series. But yes, I'm trying to get more of those.

i think he meant visually. like will the colors look as good and opaque as the recent releases?

exactly. and everyone bought these, assuming they were limited to a certain number. idk how to really feel about it lol

I know exactly how to feel about it. Indifferent. I'm glad these are getting a re-press so those who missed out can get them, and honestly, it's not like I bought a Blink 182 album for its collector's value...

If they were marketed as being limited to /xxxx, then the new pressing should be different in some way. BUT

2nv9gm8.gif

Once you get into pressing like 3000+ of an album, does it really matter? :)

See, this guy gets it. It's nice that it was "limited" but again, who cares. I would like it if that edit on Enema got fixed, not holding my breath though.

Edit: Also probably won't buy another copy even if it is fixed.