So I finally got the rest of these cleared so I figured I'd put this all in one thread. I'm pretty excited about all of these, they should be pretty cool. These will all be available in select Hot Topic stores and on www.hottopic.com. These street dates are all tenative. I'll update this thread as we get closer to each release and let you know if anything has changed. Don't ask about Dogs Eating Dogs, I have no idea if or when that will ever get pressed.

Take Off Your Pants and Jacket LP - Not too long ago Hot Topic had an exclusive pressing of TOYPAJ LP on clear vinyl with red, green and yellow splatter limited to 2000 copies. This sold out quite a while ago online but there's still some copies floating around Hot Topic stores.

Self-Titled 2xLP  - (there's already a thread for this one on here) clear vinyl with pink and green splatter with the smiley face logo etched on the D-side limited to 2000 copies. This one has been bumped back a couple weeks and should now be available around early December.Right now it's looking like a 12/24 street date.

These are updated as of 5/14/14 with new TENTATIVE release dates so these might change again. If anything else gets bumped I'll update the thread

The Mark, Tom and Travis How 2xLP - clear vinyl with pink, green and blue splatter limited to 2700 copies available 3/11/14

Buddha LP - clear vinyl w/ baby blue and green splatter limited to 2000 available 5/27/14

Enema of the State LP - clear vinyl with red and blue splatter limited to 2700 copies available 5/13/14

Buddha LP - clear vinyl w/ baby blue and green splatter limited to 2000 available 5/27/14

Dude Ranch LP - clear vinyl with orange and brown splatter limited to 2700 copies available 6/3/14

Greatest Hits 2xLP - clear vinyl with black and silver splatter limited to 3000 copies available 6/10/14 (available online the following week)

Cheshire Cat LP - clear vinyl with blue and yellow splatter limited to 2700 copies available 7/1/14 (will likely get bumped back a bit)

Neighborhoods 2xLP - clear vinyl with black and white splatter limited to 2700 copies available October/November

We are doing the double gatefold that the original release had so this one will be $29.50

Represses

Working on a S/T 2xLP splatter repress that is tentatively scheduled to be available around 7/8

Working on a TOYPAJ LP splatter repress, I'll post more info on that as I get it.

Update on Neighborhoods

Oh yeah, I forgot about the Blinkumentary.  But that's not an album, it's a documentary.  Weren't they filming it on a tour like three years ago?  Neighborhoods II will probably be out November 2015.

they did it all on the reuinion tour, which was in 2009 (now 5 years ago lol), and the dudes doing it  "handsome randsom" or some shit took so long to edit all the footage that it was no longer relevant to blink. so they didnt want to release it.

they also recorded a LIVE album to be released with it, kinda like a mark tom and travis show II but that also never came out. Im hoping one day in the next like 10 years they just decide to put it out cause why not. those dudes shot SO much footage that nobody will ever see that i feel like they just sit at home with the footage and jerk off to it or something haha. 

Any chance we will ever see Dogs Eating Dogs get pressed?

I think you mean "Canis Lupus" and apparently Travis has zero intention of pressing any Aquabats albums (or singles like "Canis"). I've been yelled at for suggesting similar Blink related presses like this, so be careful.

Ok, I'm braced for the down votes but here goes >.< I remember Travis mentioning that Neighborhoods had been delayed but was there any word about when it was pushed back to? I couldn't find a confirmed date in the past several pages and just wanted to know if I had missed anything (been out of the loop for a while)

• 2 weeks later...

Too bad Hot Cash is going on now.  It probably won't be going on when Neighborhoods comes out.  I'm sure some of us could have gotten it for $15!

They get mad in this thread if you post about Hot Cash or potential Blink 182-related spinoff continuations of the splatter anthology of Hot Topic exclusive LPs.  Someone posted about Boxcar/Plus 44/Aquabats re-issues once and it didn't go over well.

I think you mean "Canis Lupus" and apparently Travis has zero intention of pressing any Aquabats albums (or singles like "Canis"). I've been yelled at for suggesting similar Blink related presses like this, so be careful.

They get mad in this thread if you post about Hot Cash or potential Blink 182-related spinoff continuations of the splatter anthology of Hot Topic exclusive LPs.  Someone posted about Boxcar/Plus 44/Aquabats re-issues once and it didn't go over well.

Hmm, Aquabats X2..... I am honestly curious are Blink 182 and Aquabats related in some way?

They get mad in this thread if you post about Hot Cash or potential Blink 182-related spinoff continuations of the splatter anthology of Hot Topic exclusive LPs. Someone posted about Boxcar/Plus 44/Aquabats re-issues once and it didn't go over well.

This is a Blink thread. Not a "anything related to do with blink." Thread. It's very very annoying with OMG TRAVIS CAN YOU DO THIS BECAUSE BUT IT RELATES TO BLINK. Yeah. I'm looking at you. No Aquabats for you.

It has LONG been said that vinyl is taken down during cash because we/people may or may not have abused it in the past. It's done. It's over. Move on. It will never happen, so let it go. You won't get Neighborhoods for $15. Ever.