Sounds like you're whining about my whining. Has the tattoo ink run dry yet, or are you keeping the dream of the 90's alive?

Nah, just pointing out why you got downvotes.

Cool...you've seen Portlandia...an episode from 3 years ago even. Congrats.::eye roll::

I'd PM you if your inbox wasn't so full of cock tips.

(It's called a timely joke) ;)

Nah, just pointing out why you got downvotes.

Cool...you've seen Portlandia...an episode from 3 years ago even. Congrats.::eye roll::

I'd PM you if your inbox wasn't so full of cock tips.

(It's called a timely joke) ;)

Not as much of a joke as it was just an explanation, but alright.  I just think the whole voting system is funny.

People need to give Travis a break and stop making demands for more splatters and re-issues.

Why? It's not like anyone's calling or email him nonstop. People are excited about these releases. WTF else is going on in this thread? People saying they might go to the store to pick up neighborhoods? Bitching about prices, about this and that. I find the requests the least annoying.

BEING NICE GETS DOWNVOTES.

People here are kind of petty (Tom Petty) with the downvotes. In the NFG thread, travis posted a picture of the HT exclusive of their new album and I said "This is beautiful. Do you know if it will be available online?" which couldn't be more innocuous and got downvoted. Because people here think anytime you ask travis a question, no matter how politely you phrase it, is rude or pestering. But you had to know whining about getting downvotes would only get you downvoted even more, right?

And yes I'm aware that this will probably get it's fair share of downvotes too. The trick is not minding.

People here are kind of petty (Tom Petty) with the downvotes. In the NFG thread, travis posted a picture of the HT exclusive of their new album and I said "This is beautiful. Do you know if it will be available online?" which couldn't be more innocuous and got downvoted. Because people here think anytime you ask travis a question, no matter how politely you phrase it, is rude or pestering. But you had to know whining about getting downvotes would only get you downvoted even more, right?

And yes I'm aware that this will probably get it's fair share of downvotes too. The trick is not minding.

I would guess you got downvoted because that's kind of a stupid question. Aren't all of the releases HT carries available online at some point or another? Especially the releases they think they'll sell a lot of.