I wouldn't go out of my way to get a poster for a show I didn't go to, but I can agree with buying them for the art. A million years ago i got a screen print from a We Are Scientists show with a web order and I  framed it because the art's cool.

http://www.gigposters.com/poster/70903_We_Are_Scientists.html

edit: just looked into it and i guess the artist is Tyler Stout who does a lot of mondo prints. 

This reminds me when I sold a RTJ poster @ The Metro to someone on EBay. I asked the seller if she went to the show and later got a response "No, this is a Christmas gift for my 14 year old son. He's a huge fan!!!" Also the seller lived nowhere near Chicago.

:/

Who buys posters for shows they didn't go to? I shouldn't complain since they overpaid by a lot.

If you like the poster, who cares if you went to the show or not?

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-w0cXvAuLmd8/VHTKMG2JpBI/AAAAAAAAIn4/m10XkJRXmg8/s1600/Screen%2BShot%2B2014-11-25%2Bat%2B12.20.09%2BPM.png

Oh that's nice. Here's the poster I sold. I also bought one for myself and framed it.

Edit: irt michael and pardon the image since i cant find a better one online.

This reminds me when I sold a RTJ poster @ The Metro to someone on EBay. I asked the seller if she went to the show and later got a response "No, this is a Christmas gift for my 14 year old son. He's a huge fan!!!" Also the seller lived nowhere near Chicago.

:/

Who buys posters for shows they didn't go to? I shouldn't complain since they overpaid by a lot.

Who cares about what other people spend their money on?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Apparently, SSD has a few boxes of the Fury of the Aquabats splatters that were pressed but Travis rejected on account of the splatter not being "super rad" enough. Should be up for sale sometime in June.

They're being slipped randomly into VNYL shipments. Nick Alt himself confirmed it.