Thanks a lot! I was about to have a mini panic attack and google was only giving me the old/out of stock links. Ordered, now I can go to bed woo.

This is exactly what was happening to me as well. They still aren't showing up regularly on the site for some reason. Anyway, thanks for those links, really appreciate it. Picked up Neighborhoods while I was at it.

Ordered. This is a special day. I discovered VC by googling "blink-182 vinyl" and came across this very thread. Today, I finally have all the blink albums I want for my collection. Thank you all for your support and cat .gifs. I couldn't have done it without you. 

Ordered. This is a special day. I discovered VC by googling "blink-182 vinyl" and came across this very thread. Today, I finally have all the blink albums I want for my collection. Thank you all for your support and cat .gifs. I couldn't have done it without you. 

lmao same, glad you have the collection you wanted! 

I got both. I have the toypaj that src put out with the three 7" already. I like the jacket that one has, there is some sort of preforated lines that appear like they could open but I haven't been that curious. I might be trying to get rid of that depending on how this splatter variant sounds

I used to have the SRC one and heard my friend's HT splatter and there wasn't much difference if at all. Pretty sure both are CD sourced I imagine.

I got both. I have the toypaj that src put out with the three 7" already. I like the jacket that one has, there is some sort of preforated lines that appear like they could open but I haven't been that curious. I might be trying to get rid of that depending on how this splatter variant sounds

Those are pockets to put the 7"s in.