Ok, last time I'm explaining all this as I've done it multiple times already in this thread.

Travis used to be the drummer in the Aquabats before he became an exclusive vinyl variant buyer for Hot Topic.  About a year ago, he posted a link to a cryptic website www.fightoffyoursplatters.com that just had a date on it 11/11/2014.  Many suspected that this was when the new Transplants splatter was going to be released but others believed that this was just the date for when the new line of Hot Topic Adventure Time t-shirts would go on sale and that the site had nothing to do with Travis or vinyl.  On 11/05/2014, the site went offline suddenly and all the whois domain info was erased.  Since then, about every other month, Travis has popped into this thread and hinted that the site was actually a countdown to when the rights to a certain band's discography would become available to purchase.  When pressured, Travis gave the hint "+44, B182, BCR, As".  We all concluded that +44 meant "More than 44" and BL182 meant "but less (than) 182" and BCR meant "Bat Commander returns".  So, we expected HT to release several splatter variants of Aquabats records sometime in the next 44 to 182 days but, obviously, that time window has since ended with no new news.  Travis won't comment and HT doesn't answer emails asking about Fury, Return, or Floating Eye reissues.  They returned one about Myths and Legends but it was just an empty email with no text.  That's all I know and all I can say.

If anyone asks again, just quote and repost this thread.  I'm done discussing it.

Ok, last time I'm explaining all this as I've done it multiple times already in this thread.

Travis used to be the drummer in the Aquabats before he became an exclusive vinyl variant buyer for Hot Topic.  About a year ago, he posted a link to a cryptic website www.fightoffyoursplatters.com that just had a date on it 11/11/2014.  Many suspected that this was when the new Transplants splatter was going to be released but others believed that this was just the date for when the new line of Hot Topic Adventure Time t-shirts would go on sale and that the site had nothing to do with Travis or vinyl.  On 11/05/2014, the site went offline suddenly and all the whois domain info was erased.  Since then, about every other month, Travis has popped into this thread and hinted that the site was actually a countdown to when the rights to a certain band's discography would become available to purchase.  When pressured, Travis gave the hint "+44, B182, BCR, As".  We all concluded that +44 meant "More than 44" and BL182 meant "but less (than) 182" and BCR meant "Bat Commander returns".  So, we expected HT to release several splatter variants of Aquabats records sometime in the next 44 to 182 days but, obviously, that time window has since ended with no new news.  Travis won't comment and HT doesn't answer emails asking about Fury, Return, or Floating Eye reissues.  They returned one about Myths and Legends but it was just an empty email with no text.  That's all I know and all I can say.

If anyone asks again, just quote and repost this thread.  I'm done discussing it.

I'm not sure if I'm supposed to believe this or not. Seems a little elaborate to be a Bake troll but too ridiculous to be real. :/

Travis used to be the drummer in the Aquabats before he became an exclusive vinyl variant buyer for Hot Topic. About a year ago, he posted a link to a cryptic website www.fightoffyoursplatters.com that just had a date on it 11/11/2014. Many suspected that this was when the new Transplants splatter was going to be released but others believed that this was just the date for when the new line of Hot Topic Adventure Time t-shirts would go on sale and that the site had nothing to do with Travis or vinyl. On 11/05/2014, the site went offline suddenly and all the whois domain info was erased. Since then, about every other month, Travis has popped into this thread and hinted that the site was actually a countdown to when the rights to a certain band's discography would become available to purchase. When pressured, Travis gave the hint "+44, B182, BCR, As". We all concluded that +44 meant "More than 44" and BL182 meant "but less (than) 182" and BCR meant "Bat Commander returns". So, we expected HT to release several splatter variants of Aquabats records sometime in the next 44 to 182 days but, obviously, that time window has since ended with no new news. Travis won't comment and HT doesn't answer emails asking about Fury, Return, or Floating Eye reissues. They returned one about Myths and Legends but it was just an empty email with no text. That's all I know and all I can say.

If anyone asks again, just quote and repost this thread. I'm done discussing it.

Gold sir. Gold.

Loved it and would read again.

Hey Travis, any chance additional copies of Self-titled will go up online?

No idea if it's actually available, but may be worth a shot:  http://www.hottopic.com/hottopic/Music/ShopByGenre/PopPunk/Blink-182+-+Self-Titled+Vinyl+LP+Hot+Topic+Exclusive-10110359.jsp

• 4 weeks later...

I finally decided to pull the trigger on TOYPAJ, added it to my cart, and by the time I added the discount codes it was sold out. 

Valuable lesson learned and I will not sleep on the next batch of represses!

well don't sleep on Neighborhoods, before the site remodel there were less than 100 left online.