I think I just prefer Mark's voice to Tom's as I've aged. Used to be the other way around. I also think a lot of Tom's lyrics are slightly more childish.

I gave this a listen yesterday (for the first time since it came out) to decide if I should try to grab a copy. I also listened to Box Car Racer for comparison. I feel exactly the same. If the +44 record was just released, I would be blown away. The actual year it came out it wasn't as good to me. I guess growing up a little made BCR seem childish and +44 ahead of it's time.

That being said, I think we all can agree that Mark and Tom write better together than apart... in the late 90s/early 2000s 

I dont know, but BCR is super blunt, boring, shitty recorded and poor produced. IMO it has 2-3 good songs while +44 have 7-8 great tracks

The bluntness is what pulls me in. Don't get me wrong I still like +44, I just find myself playing BCR more often than +44, but I agree with you that WYHSB has a bunch of great tunes.

The bluntness is what pulls me in. Don't get me wrong I still like +44, I just find myself playing BCR more often than +44, but I agree with you that WYHSB has a bunch of great tunes.

I cant justify that delonge tried to "sound dry and cheap" like punk rock bands from 80. The only difference that they've tried to sound as good as possible, but couldnot, and delonge did that on purpose. This is exact reason why I HATE last linkin park album.

Wait, was the guy's wife actually a whore or did she just steal his Alkaline Trio records? Or did she have sex for money AND steal his records? Either way, +44 is a band alright. 

If my wife would steal my alk3 records I would bury her under the cork tree.

yesterday I was super drunk in taxi coming home listening to +44 and had weirdest boner in my life at Cliff diving

I asked Travis Barker tonight (at his LA book signing event) about Dogs Eating Dogs being pressed on vinyl. He said it'd be really cool but he didn't know anything about it. No progress....

I'm assuming it's up to Travis, Mark, and Tom on whether or not to press it on vinyl since they self-produced the EP if I'm not mistaken.

I'm assuming it's up to Travis, Mark, and Tom on whether or not to press it on vinyl since they self-produced the EP if I'm not mistaken.

Yeah I'd think so.  Oh well it was worth a shot, his book is really fascinating, if anyone has a chance to go to the signings in San Diego or San Francisco check it out.

And why the fuck won't Hot Topic's website let me change my password after ruining their site? I've called customer service twice now. Every time I click "forgot password" nothing gets emailed to me, and they said they'd email me a new one but didn't.

Just make a new account

And why the fuck won't Hot Topic's website let me change my password after ruining their site? I've called customer service twice now. Every time I click "forgot password" nothing gets emailed to me, and they said they'd email me a new one but didn't.

I swear the call center is outsourced. I have to slowly spell everything anytime I call.....