rumor is that they will tour this summer with ADTR, All time low and AAR.

That sounds like the worst support ever. Haha. Will be perfect for the average Blonk fan though.

As far as the song, not being a Blink fan at all, I still wanted to hear what it sounded like. I can't really see myself going out of my way to listen to this, but it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. It was actually pretty catchy. It's got a good rhythm and is better than anything they have done since Dude.

The line "life is too short to last long" is pretty damn bland though. Other than that, I dig it.

That sounds like the worst support ever. Haha. Will be perfect for the average Blonk fan though.

As far as the song, not being a Blink fan at all, I still wanted to hear what it sounded like. I can't really see myself going out of my way to listen to this, but it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. It was actually pretty catchy. It's got a good rhythm and is better than anything they have done since Dude.

The line "life is too short to last long" is pretty damn bland though. Other than that, I dig it.

As a defender of ADTR, an occasional blink listener, and someone who guilty-pleasure listens to All Time Low...I'm gonna have to see this show

Eh, I'm not hearing the +44 stuff at all except that Mark is singing it and you don't hear Tom's voice. +44 had a much bigger dance and electronic sound to their songs which is completely absent in this. The guitar in this sounds like Blink, pre-neighborhoods right down to the fact that it sounds like it could even be a fender in the opening verse guitar parts.

I don't think ove ever listened to a +44 song and though, "boy, this sure is dancy and electronic driven."

I don't think ove ever listened to a +44 song and though, "boy, this sure is dancy and electronic driven."

Not what I meant, but in interviews Mark and Travis stated how the band started as an electronic band and a lot of those things are still there in the album. Obviously it's not a "dance or electronic" album, but those influences are there in almost every song. This on the other hand has none of that feel in it to me at least. Just my two cents.

Eh, I'm not hearing the +44 stuff at all except that Mark is singing it and you don't hear Tom's voice. +44 had a much bigger dance and electronic sound to their songs which is completely absent in this. The guitar in this sounds like Blink, pre-neighborhoods right down to the fact that it sounds like it could even be a fender in the opening verse guitar parts.

Skiba plays fenders.

"life is too short to last long" is pretty corny. sounds like something silly tom would sing for sure haha

or modern day Matt Skiba ;P love the new song, but Matt's lyrics have been fading for me on Alkaline Trios albums since This Addiction. I love how Mark heavy it is though! Very +44 feeling to me as well