1 hour ago, [Banned User] said:

Nice! Thanks Travis! Gotta snatch this up right now and complete the splatter series. Finally. 

EDIT: Some people will find a way to complain about the lack of splatter. I don't care, as long as they don't try to claim this as the "second press splatter" or some BS. 

How would this not be called second press splatter? It's a different splatter, and doesn't have the edit.

1 hour ago, [Banned User] said:

Nice! Thanks Travis! Gotta snatch this up right now and complete the splatter series. Finally. 

EDIT: Some people will find a way to complain about the lack of splatter. I don't care, as long as they don't try to claim this as the "second press splatter" or some BS. 

How would this not be called second press splatter? It's a different splatter, and doesn't have the edit.

19 minutes ago, Rottengoth said:

It's funny how people make vinyl collective accounts just to ask Travis about Panic, Blonk, Fall out boy and BCR represses. Just stick to being a ghost. 

It's important that they ask the same questions he's already answered 10 times. Otherwise how would anyone ever know?

• 2 weeks later...

http://www.cobraside.com/b2b/i.php?id=865693

10 LP vinyl box containing the first six Blink 182 studio albums, as well as the live album The Mark, Tom and Travis Show (The Enema Strikes Back!). These seven albums are packaged together in a slipcase. All are pressed on 180 gram vinyl.

It is not surprising that Universal did these at a price point that was lower than SRC.  I think it simply comes down to licensing fees and SRC needing to charge a premium to make it worth it for them to take on the blink catalog.  However, that Amazon price is solid for seven albums, that'd bring them to under $23 /ea.  

Edited by psus2h