Someone at HT jumped the gun and listed it too early. It's happened a few times before with other releases.

Had to go back ten pages to find this post, but thank you.  I was freaking out like, "There's no way BUDDHA could have sold out that quick online."  Glad to see the thread is unlocked so we can all keep each other informed of when stuff goes up and help each other out at our local Hot Topic stores if need be.

wish the mods would step up and do something besides locking this thread. But that wouldnt be the VC way

Those who have been reported for derailing this thread have been verbally warned, anyone who gets reported from this point forward will get a warning point and then banned.

All you have to do is click 'report' to get our attention.

Those who have been reported for derailing this thread have been verbally warned, anyone who gets reported from this point forward will get a warning point and then banned.

All you have to do is click 'report' to get our attention.

I think that's what a lot of people don't realize...I always report stuff like ebay threads and when people start with homophobic/racist remarks and they're always taken care of immediately.

But then again, this is VC we are talking about here and of course people would just like to complain instead of reporting it and getting it taken care of