Dude Ranch is hitting stores now, should be online next week.

Greatest Hits and S/T repress should both be hitting stores end of next week and online the following week as long as they come in as scheduled.

S/T repress is not going to be out 6/10. More info when I have it.

Remember all dates are subject to change. There's a small chance Greatest Hits could get bumped back 1 week in a lot of stores and online but will for sure start hitting stores later this week on the west coast

Everything I could find from his updates on Greatest Hits and ST

I see but it was still a contradicting statement so you can understand my confusion. so basically you're saying that all hottopic records take long to ship to both your house and the local store. I wonder if that just a coincidence or if they don't like New Jersey either

He just has no patience.

Still waiting for mine to ship lol

EDIT: Just checked the website, I spoke too soon. Usually get confirmation emails but this time I didn't. Weird...

Mine says shipped but i didn't get a conformation email, so i think it didn't ship yet. It has happened before

I see but it was still a contradicting statement so you can understand my confusion. so basically you're saying that all hottopic records take long to ship to both your house and the local store. I wonder if that just a coincidence or if they don't like New Jersey either

you're right, I understand where you're coming from. Also, thy probably hate NJ like the rest of the country does lol 

He just has no patience.

Nope. None

Listened to my EOTS yesterday with headphones on and could hear this distortion everyone is talking about on Dysentery Gary, it's pretty bad, definitely a pressing error and not a set up issue.  So I retract my previous comment about it being a set up issue.  

Already sold my copy on Discogs and purchased an MTS press, shame that this one didn't work out.  The whole splatter series would have been cool.

Greatest Hits came out really awesome. If I get the copy I had back tomorrow I'll post pictures. If not I'm sure someone else will have pictures to post.

Sweet!  It's nice that these last few ones have come out back to back.  I haven't got my copy of dude ranch yet, but at least when I do I'll be ordering GH right after.   :D