won't let me pm you but would you be willing to pick me up a copy?

ordering online with free ship to store seems SO much easier than all of the other efforts you make to get blink albums. So what if you have to wait an extra day or two to get it? you'd rather make someone else go though the trouble of getting it for you and then paying them to ship it across the country?

ordering online with free ship to store seems SO much easier than all of the other efforts you make to get blink albums. So what if you have to wait an extra day or two to get it? you'd rather make someone else go though the trouble of getting it for you and then paying them to ship it across the country?

my HT isn't getting it, so they said yesterday. Guess I'll just have to wait. anyways it's really none of your business. If i can get it from someone who doesn't mind then fine, if they mind then i'll have to wait the day it comes out online.. it wasn't a big deal it was just a question as to whether he would be able to or not. nothing more nothing less

When accounting you don't "generate" anything other than profit. You know what you meant don't try and backtrack lol. If you "generate" back to zero you aren't a hero (rhyming intentional)

You have just demonstrated that you have zero knowledge of profit and loss.

my HT isn't getting it, so they said yesterday. Guess I'll just have to wait. anyways it's really none of your business. If i can get it from someone who doesn't mind then fine, if they mind then i'll have to wait the day it comes out online.. it wasn't a big deal it was just a question as to whether he would be able to or not. nothing more nothing less

I think people really are just trying to help you out here. You can order online and do ship to store, yeah, you'll have to wait a little longer, my EOTS didn't get to the store until a week and a half after it came out, but you don't have to pay shipping, and you're guaranteed to have it rather than taking a chance if you really want it that badly.

I think people really are just trying to help you out here. You can order online and do ship to store, yeah, you'll have to wait a little longer, my EOTS didn't get to the store until a week and a half after it came out, but you don't have to pay shipping, and you're guaranteed to have it rather than taking a chance if you really want it that badly.

yeah, you're right. 

anyways... that splatter looks amazing, I can not wait to get my hands on it

just called every ht within 20 miles, no ones got it yet. dang (portland oregon)

Lloyd Center is the best place to check in Portland. If you ask the person at the counter very nicely, they'll call you when they're in and when they do you can ask them to hold one. They're very nice over there.

I'm being too helpful in this thread.

The secret code is:

NEWXFs6.gif

Lloyd Center is the best place to check in Portland. If you ask the person at the counter very nicely, they'll call you when they're in and when they do you can ask them to hold one. They're very nice over there.

I'm being too helpful in this thread.

The secret code is:

NEWXFs6.gif

yeah, you're very helpful today. Your good karma will come back your way dude