how is the repress of self titled looking? i realllyyyy want to get it and not miss it.

It will look like this. Go through the beginning of the thread next time. All your answers on self-titled are there

http://www.hottopic.com/hottopic/Blink-182+-+Self-Titled+Vinyl+LP+Hot+Topic+Exclusive-10110359.jsp

Only the shops that just started carrying vinyl have those terrible crates. The one by me has proper shelving.

The one by me switched from proper shelving to those awful crates.. and now there on the back half of the sales counter and were covered with the manager's files or something haha

Noticing a pretty big skip in my record on Dumpweed. Towards the end of the song during the instrumental guitar solo, it like skips and repeats itself for like .2 seconds. Anyone else?

If you're talking about Enema, then no. If you're talking about Mark, Tom, and Travis Show, I don't have it.

I'm sure this has been mentioned, but is it interesting to anyone else that the "What's My Age Again?" edit makes for:

"The state looks down on the TV,

That's about the time that bitch hung up on me"

In what world is saying "sodomy" more offensive than calling someone a bitch? And I have to say, listening to the edit (I don't have the new press but the edited version is on Spotify), the copy-paste work there really is awful. You can hear the guitar from the first verse!

Anyway, to be more on topic: Greatest Hits looks killer. I really like that these splatters (especially Buddha) are turning out in a way that reminds me of peacock feathers, not like the typical money shot splatters I'm used to seeing. Really good-looking stuff. 

I'm sure this has been mentioned, but is it interesting to anyone else that the "What's My Age Again?" edit makes for:

"The state looks down on the TV,

That's about the time that bitch hung up on me"

In what world is saying "sodomy" more offensive than calling someone a bitch? And I have to say, listening to the edit (I don't have the new press but the edited version is on Spotify), the copy-paste work there really is awful. You can hear the guitar from the first verse!

Anyway, to be more on topic: Greatest Hits looks killer. I really like that these splatters (especially Buddha) are turning out in a way that reminds me of peacock feathers, not like the typical money shot splatters I'm used to seeing. Really good-looking stuff. 

Yeah, people have mentioned this a bunch of pages back and it's really annoying and messed up. O well.

In other news, these splatter series records seem to be more sturdy than other presses for blink. For example, I have the white Neighborhoods and white Untitled presses and they seem thinner and less sturdy than the clear splatter. Not that it makes much difference, it's just something i noticed today while spinning Enema and Neighborhoods.

Yeah, people have mentioned this a bunch of pages back and it's really annoying and messed up. O well.

In other news, these splatter series records seem to be more sturdy than other presses for blink. For example, I have the white Neighborhoods and white Untitled presses and they seem thinner and less sturdy than the clear splatter. Not that it makes much difference, it's just something i noticed today while spinning Enema and Neighborhoods.

Do you also experience more surface noise on the white copies? I don't have any blink albums to test with, but on all other albums that I've had a white copy and another copy, the white copy is always more crackly and generally weak-sounding. It was most noticeable on my white and clear copies of Maximum Rocknroll and my white and trans orange copies of REM's "Everybody Hurts." (Don't you judge me.)

So, I've been avoiding getting white vinyl if I can. 

Do you also experience more surface noise on the white copies? I don't have any blink albums to test with, but on all other albums that I've had a white copy and another copy, the white copy is always more crackly and generally weak-sounding. It was most noticeable on my white and clear copies of Maximum Rocknroll and my white and trans orange copies of REM's "Everybody Hurts." (Don't you judge me.)

So, I've been avoiding getting white vinyl if I can. 

I don't know, I have some white records, and haven't heard that. But Dude Ranch sounded a little quiet to me. Did anyone else notice that?