I just got an email from Hottopic stating:

"Thank you for shopping with us! We hope you'll write about your Blink-182 - Self-Titled Vinyl LP Hot Topic Exclusive while it's still fresh on your mind."

Uhhh.....I think I bought that back in March?  So yea....it's no longer fresh on my mind.  A for the effort, F- for the timing hottopic.

"Thank you for shopping with us! We hope you'll write about your Blink-182 - Self-Titled Vinyl LP Hot Topic Exclusive while it's still fresh on your mind."

Uhhh.....I think I bought that back in March?  So yea....it's no longer fresh on my mind.  A for the effort, F- for the timing hottopic.

hahah yeah i got that same e-mail.  caught me off guard i thought they were gonna ask about dude ranch.  i never answer those things regardless though but it was still weird.

hahah yeah i got that same e-mail.  caught me off guard i thought they were gonna ask about dude ranch.  i never answer those things regardless though but it was still weird.

I opened it because I haven't got shipping confirmation yet, and since the email was titled "about your recent purchase at HT" I thought maybe it was a tracking number.  Nope, but at least the email made me laugh.

Didn't that sell out a couple days after Xmas eve?! I got an email a couple months ago asking to review my purchase of Rancid: AOCTW... the one HT cancelled. Don't taunt me HT!

I opened it because I haven't got shipping confirmation yet, and since the email was titled "about your recent purchase at HT" I thought maybe it was a tracking number.  Nope, but at least the email made me laugh.

i actually didn't get an e-mail yet with the shipping notification but i saw my credit card was charged yesterday so when I logged in today and checked my orders I see it changed from fulfilling order to shipped and a tracking number was provided.

Yeah...their timing is way off. They sent me mine for Enema before I ever received it.