Hoping we eventually get Dogs Eating Dogs in some way/shape/form of a physical copy.

As for Boxcar and +44, do you think those are feasible, Travis?

Tom should include a copy or Dogs Eating Dogs on vinyl with every guitar he sells on Reissued. Could you imagine how much more interest there'd be with his sale?

Actually loved Dogs Eating Dogs. You could tell that they all were in the same room recording/writing it. Rather than Neighborhoods where there is a slight distinction between Tom songs and Mark songs which were emailed together.

My problem with dogs eating dogs is that it felt they where just trying to keep each other happy, yeah travis we can have some rapping, yeah tom you want some Ava intros no problem.

My problem with dogs eating dogs is that it felt they where just trying to keep each other happy, yeah travis we can have some rapping, yeah tom you want some Ava intros no problem.

That may be true but I thought it came out very well. I enjoyed DED over many Neighborhoods songs

whats the quantity on this repress? 1000?

There more but I'm going to stop giving out numbers on the Blink stuff because it will all likely end up getting repressed on the splatter color.

I guess their technically "limited edition" because they wont be in print forever but I'm working on repressing the others that have sold out already on the same color so there's going to be a bunch of all of these.

Not sure yet on when the rest will be repressed. Still a bunch of copies of Dude Ranch and Greatest Hits in stores so it might be a little while on those. Working on TOYPAJ repress still.