There more but I'm going to stop giving out numbers on the Blink stuff because it will all likely end up getting repressed on the splatter color.

I guess their technically "limited edition" because they wont be in print forever but I'm working on repressing the others that have sold out already on the same color so there's going to be a bunch of all of these.

Not sure yet on when the rest will be repressed. Still a bunch of copies of Dude Ranch and Greatest Hits in stores so it might be a little while on those. Working on TOYPAJ repress still.

If EOTS gets repressed will it still have the edit? I assume you guys aren't getting new plates made.

Wow, this came out of nowhere. I had the MTS pressing on white, but I caved and ordered this anyway. To be honest, I'll probably try to sell it eventually. It's my favorite record of all time. 

As for what Travis said, it looks like everyone who missed out on the splatters the first round will be satisfied if they are patient enough. I could definitely see BCR and +44 being squeezed out in between these releases too

Wow, this came out of nowhere. I had the MTS pressing on white, but I caved and ordered this anyway. To be honest, I'll probably try to sell it eventually. It's my favorite record of all time. 

As for what Travis said, it looks like everyone who missed out on the splatters the first round will be satisfied if they are patient enough. I could definitely see BCR and +44 being squeezed out in between these releases too

Would love a +44 & Box Car Racer repress! Missed out on both of those. I'm loving the idea of getting all of these repressed too, hopefully it throws off the flippers a bit!

hit me up ill want it

Kind of bummed about these not being limited anymore... just because I went out of my way to get them when they went up.

My own fault I guess.

Oh well.

Happy others will be able to complete the set.

agreed, if they go too far on repressing and they go on clearance eventually i wont be happy. and who knows what the pressing info will be, i like knowing that.

but honestly i dont really consider multi-thousand pressings to be "limited" i look at that as when you have less than a thousand. but blink is big enough they can still sell 2700 of a pressing pretty fast.

Thanks Travis. I bought these so my kids kids could have a college education, but now... now I'm left with worthless vinyl discs that have all these little grooves that no one knows how to work. Thanks for nothing. Thanks for nothing Travis.

What's next? You're going to tell me you might repress other out of print stuff so people can "have a chance to own it." Is anything sacred to you?! Huh?! ANYTHING?!

What's next? You're going to tell me you might repress other out of print stuff so people can "have a chance to own it." Is anything sacred to you?! Huh?! ANYTHING?!

Ha, not like these weren't already pretty easy to get your hands on..

like I said - more upset with myself for staying up late to get them and what not than HT for pressing more.

It seems to be my luck that if I'm quick to grab something it's on the market for a while - but if I sleep on it at all it's gone forever.

So, I got my GH. On the first play I noticed some popping. It wasn't a huge distraction so I got over it. Then on inner lip of Side C there was lots of surface noice. Still not a huge deal. On Side D before and after Not Now lot of loud pops, which was distracting enough to want to return it. Since it's sold out online, I called my local store and they said they have lots of copies and to bring mine in and they will do their best. Keep your fingers crossed guys!