Cameroncam strikes again on eBay: $60 BIN for Enema Splatter how is that allowed?

Not only is that bullshit in and of itself, but it also exceeds the "30 day from purchase" rule on eBay... and that's also assuming it gets released right on time. Obviously the kid is glued to VC as a member or a guest; either way, I hope the little twat somehow misses the release. Or that the variant turns out differently from what he described, and his buyer handles it like a real dick. Unbelievable.

Not only is that bullshit in and of itself, but it also exceeds the "30 day from purchase" rule on eBay... and that's also assuming it gets released right on time. Obviously the kid is glued to VC as a member or a guest; either way, I hope the little twat somehow misses the release. Or that the variant turns out differently from what he described, and his buyer handles it like a real dick. Unbelievable.

I know, that is what I thought "30 Day Window". He has been "selling" a bunch of the Untitled splatters. I really feel like Hot Topic should limit IP Address on their site to 2 records each or something. 

The fact that I cant get Self Titled or Enema at retail means the answer is no there are not enough copies.

I just don't know how you can't have picked these up. Don't get me wrong if you have not got them then that's good news but the have been pressed a few times now especially enema.

Saying that if people just brought one copy each there would be more than enough. :)

I just don't know how you can't have picked these up. Don't get me wrong if you have not got them then that's good news but the have been pressed a few times now especially enema.

Saying that if people just brought one copy each there would be more than enough. :)

There are a lot of people who have recently started collecting vinyl as a hobby.  Not everyone here has been buying vinyl records for the past five or ten years.  I have always been a vinyl nerd but spent most of my money in the '90s (like most) on CDs and, only in the past nine months, have gotten back to buying records.  So when would I have had the chance to pick these up new?

There are a lot of people who have recently started collecting vinyl as a hobby. Not everyone here has been buying vinyl records for the past five or ten years. I have always been a vinyl nerd but spent most of my money in the '90s (like most) on CDs and, only in the past nine months, have gotten back to buying records. So when would I have had the chance to pick these up new?

Fair point it just seems like there is always a new thread about a blink 182 repress, Glad you can pick them up.

Where's Buddha??

That's actually coming too, HT exclusive on red/yellow split colored vinyl limited to 1000

Should be out around 12/10.

I just didnt put it on there cause it wasnt really part of the "slatter series". I didnt do this one on a splatter since a pretty awesome looking splatter already exists.

I'll add this info to the OP though.

That's actually coming too, HT exclusive on red/yellow split colored vinyl limited to 1000

Should be out around 12/10.

I just didnt put it on there cause it wasnt really part of the "slatter series". I didnt do this one on a splatter since a pretty awesome looking splatter already exists.

I'll add this info to the OP though.

I wish you could readily find one of those yellow/blue Buddha splatters. Tough to find and then even tougher to find not for like 40-50 bucks

These would look so much better with colored vinyl and splatter, rather than the clear.. But whatever, I'm in for Dude Ranch and Enema.

This is exactly what I have been thinking/already said. Imagine "Untitled" with a base color of opaque white with the green and pink splatter/spots.

Undeniably true. But I'm biased, since I think all translucent variants look better than opaque ones.

not necessarily true universally. translucent records arent always better than opaque. for instance green day's nimrod that HT had for an exclusive definitely looks better on opaque as opposed to translucent