I was at Willowbrook Mall in New Jersey today and left one copy of Self Titled, I scooped up 2 of them for my friends who missed out on the online sale. There were also quite a few (maybe 5?) of The Sufferer & the Witness and 1 or 2 of Siren Song of the Counter Culture by Rise Against in case anyone is browsing these threads and was interested in an update of their stock.

ST Splatter just arrived today (not bad shipping time to the UK considering New Years was in the way).

Damn you're lucky in my case, mine shipped on the day after Christmas and it still hasn't gotten to my house yet. For god sakes my estimated delivery time was originally for 1/3 then FedEx missed that and changed it to N/A. My luck...

Damn you're lucky in my case, mine shipped on the day after Christmas and it still hasn't gotten to my house yet. For god sakes my estimated delivery time was originally for 1/3 then FedEx missed that and changed it to N/A. My luck...

Same here, mine was changed for delivery today, from Saturday, but no updates at all from FedEx!! bummer -_-'

Guest Secular Haze

It is most likely FedEx SmartPost. FedEx delivers the packages to a local participating facility and then the USPS takes it from there. SmartPost tracking numbers are 20 digits and FedEx Ground are 15.

Just bought a Carbon black myself. Missed the Musicians Friend deal but got it with Amazon Prime next day shipping. Went from AZ to OH to my work in 25 hours. 

I ordered a Carbon as well. It was between white or black but I think fingerprints/dust would've driven me crazy with a black one so I went for the white. I got the MF deal but they kept delaying shipment to the point where I wouldn't get it until the beginning of March so I cancelled. Needle Doctor let me order it for $360 and shipped it UPS ground the same day. not as quick as amazon, but would still recommend them. i'll probably be buying most future upgrades from them.

Nice! I ordered a Debut Carbon as well, I got it in white. It's a much needed upgrade from my awful portable turntable from Pyle. Hopefully it's easy to set up, I'm pretty new to collecting as well as record players in general.

ditto to all. The setup was very easy. The only minor problem I had was balancing the tonearm and hooking the anti skate weight. This video was pretty helpful if you're looking for help past the instruction manual.

Wow, all this about how the records are damaged and stuff is making me nervous. Estimated delivery on Thursday, so I'll see. (btw, first post here, so hi everyone.)

Welcome to VC! I'm a little nervous about that stuff too so fingers crossed everything comes in great condition :)

There's a mall about 30 minutes north of here that I visit on occasion.  It's carried a very limited supply of vinyl for as long as I can remember.  It was on the list of stores that received physical copies of the S/T splatter, much to my surprise.  No one in this area seems to listen to vinyl, so there's a fair chance that a couple of copies may be in stock.  I'll make it a point to check the next time I'm in town.  Would be looking for cost + shipping for anyone still on the hunt.